1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Veterans Airlift Command Citation Mustang

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by td_ict_ks, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

I am a little bias since I work at Cessna but I thought some of you would like to see this. This is a specially painted Citation Mustang that Cessna uses along with the Veterans Airlift Command to help shuttle wounded veterans to and from rehab and home.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Now that is one cool bird and it serves a very noble cause. It's only fitting our wounded men and women should fly first class.

God Bless our soldiers.

3. ctreay

ctreay Member

Outstanding- Thanks Cessna.

ctreay

4. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

Right now they are selling shirts and posters based on this aircraft and they can't keep up with the demand. All procedes are going to support the plane and the VAC. I haven't heard if they are going to market these to the public to help with financing of the project but I would like to think they will in due time. They have tagged this Mustang as "The American Patriot". The logo is based on Captain America but the character is changed to look like a WWI-WWII pilot and the shield has the four branches of the military logos on it.

5. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

Update of another story out of TX about evil corporate jet owners.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/Local-Charity-Helps-Wounded-Warriors-20120126-ktbcw#axzz1kzkxSYrG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.