1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT.U.S. Pledge $900,000,000

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bocephas, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

WASHINGTON (Reuters)-The United States plans to pledge more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority,a U.S. official said on Monday.

The money will be channeled through U.N. and other bodies and will not be distributed via the militant group Hamas,which rules Gaza,said the official,who spoke on condition of anonymity as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton plans to make the announcement next week at a Gaza donors conferance in Egypt.

(reporting by Sue Pleming)

What a Crock of $hit.

I guess I will quit #itching about the Bankers getting money.

Bocephas

2. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

And can anyone explain to me just why we have to repay the Gazans for their anti-social habits? If they would stop shooting rockets into Israel and renounce their intention to wipe Israel off the map, Israel would fall all over itself to help them rebuild.

Of course, our 'leaders' are Democrats, and it's not THEIR money, is it?

Pardon me; I think I'm going to be sick.

Tony

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Many in the Obama administration and Obama himself have been supporters of the Palistinians. This comes as no suprise.

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This is exactly why I shoot. I have a deep need to get out and shoot my gun and watch clays blow up. If I didn't have the release I get from shooting and the outdoors hunting and fishing I think all the insanity would get to me. There really isn't any rational way to explain this much insanity.

5. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Are BHO and friends NUTS!! Let me answer my own question, YES! I couldn't beleive this when I heard it this morning. We're in the worst finacial state in years and these idiots are giving away OUR money. I'm going to do my part to say something about it. I'm contacting my representitives and voice my opinion. Everyone here should do the same. I can't say it will do any good though, I live in WI with all democrats for reps.

Joe

6. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

90Tshooter,sent emails this morning.If you call don't forget to press one for english.

Bocephas

7. stims

stims TS Member

This really shouldn't be a surprise,this administration is going to destroy all of our foriegn relations including Isreal who's military is second to ours. I listened to Micheal Savage last night he said Obama has managed to do what took Hitler and Mussolini 10 years to achive in taking over the financial institutions and large corporation (GM,Chrysler) This is happening way too fast!

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Just how fast can the bankrupt the U.S. These freakn dumcrats are destroying the country before Odumas is hundred days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.