1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT.. Tradewinds/ Krico Rifle Parts ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gnprts, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnprts

gnprts Member

Does any one know a source of parts for a Tradewinds Rifle made in Germany in the sixty's and imported to the states. I need a firing pin and plastic bolt knob. The rifle is in 22-250 with double set triggers. Thanks for any help.....

2. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Tradewinds was an Importer, mostly firearms made in Europe.

I was not able to cross referrence any trade brand actions or parts because this one looks to be designed and made by Krico, it has a look the is close to Remington,

http://www.krico.de/historie.htm

this website is what I was able to find not much there, and with out the translate to english button on the search page it was just look at the picture, and wonder at the what the GERMAN writing said,

try entering "KRICO 600" in the addres bar of the MS search engine, Then search,

In YAHOO I had to add use GmbH Krico, this brings up the modern page, it has a history tap. not as much imfo as I would have liked to find.

Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
german krico 600 action

krico gun parts

krico rifle company

krico rifle parts

krinco rifle parts
trade winds 601 rifle
tradewinds krico 607 rifle
tradewinds rifle parts