1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ Today you can help McCain and Palin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have been called by Obama workers at my home, but not by McCain workers. I found out that I could be making these phone calls for the republican campaign, so I am signed up for today and tomorrow.

DO YOUR PART if you believe in this team!!! Sign up and make some phone calls. Even if you only have time for a few.

Click on the URL above to get started.

2. IM390

IM390 Member

I haven't any Obama suporters worth talking to. They are all zombies.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have been called by Obama supporters 11 times in the last two days ... Have yet to be called by anyone from McCains camp, not that I need to be but wondering if McCain thinks he's a shoe in or whats going on ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. recurvyarcher

When democrats are asked to make the phone calls, they do it. The response here is indicative of the disparity in enthusiam.

Pity...

5. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

the Mc Cain calls are heavy in WV I have had 5 in last 3 days I dont know why . This state is 2 to 1 dumbocraps. BUT WE DO HOLD OUR GUNS AND GOD TOGETHER. And we are bigots for most part rick

6. recurvyarcher

LOL, Rick...you sure that Murtha doesn't work in your state? LOL!!!

7. D'ohboy

D'ohboy Member

Had "Omama" supporters stop by the last 3 days @ 11am and ring my doorbell,sending my dog into a barking fit. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't work 3rd shift and be just getting into some good sleep at that time. Left a note on the door-"no political soliciting" this morning,and was left w/ please vote for change flyer in my door. Tried calling there local HQ,and there voicemail box was full. Imagine that!!!!! Dan

8. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

McCain's shortage of money forces him to concentrate his efforts on the key Electoral College states for any hope of victory. Curvy has the right idea and backbone to do it. Jimmy Borum

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=e46UkUDkDk" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=e46UkUDkDk" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

9. recurvyarcher

Sen. Thompson is a very good speaker. I wish this were an infomercial on tv, so millions could see it. Wonderful in every way.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I do not bother people when they are at home (Personally, I think its rude and non produtive) but I talk to everyone I come in contact with and explain why we must get McCain/Palin elected ... If thats not good enough thats just tough S--T, fill in the blank ... McCain thinks he will win Arizona because he has been in Politics here for over 30 years and that might not be as good for him as he thinks ... I will do my part and vote McCain/Palin but he can make his own phone calls and if he calls here I will hang up on him also, just like I do the Obamabots after I give them a few choice words ... I suggest everyone do what they are comfortable with and mind their own business when it comes to other people and what they do with their time ... PITY this ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. recurvyarcher

WPT, I was not targeting your response, and I am surprised at your second post. I was talking about the (small) number of responses (overall) to my orignal post.

To everyone else...You CAN make a difference. If you can't make phone calls, then try emails.

The issue is the economy. Here are your talking points:

1. Universal Health care: Look up my former posts on this issue and print them out. Key words: Sweden, Norway, Canada, Germany, England. See what is happening to their economies and also how long they have to wait for critical procedures (if they can get them). ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHILDREN'S HEALTH CARE PROGRAM HERE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY IN HAWAII...it is failing!

2. Taxes: All other countries that have implemented the kinds of programs that Obama wants to nationalize...those countries tax their citizens at astromical rates. Some citizens owe more in taxes than they make.

3. Food and Electricity prices are going to skyrocket under Obama. He said that the price of electricity is necessarily going to skyrocket with his plan (find the video of him saying just that). He is going to tax the coal industry to bankruptcy (he said that, too). He said that he is going to heavily tax emmissions, and that farmers are a major contributor to bad emissions. I don't know about you, but I only use my health benefits periodically, BUT I BUY FOOD AND ELECTRICITY ON A DAILY BASIS.

4. Ask them if everyone gets to go to college, like he promises, how are our fine institutions going to accomodate those that are behind college-level performance. Will our universities become like our public schools, with substandard degrees issues because we had to accomodate the lowest common denominator in learning ability? WILL THE KIDS EVEN GET TO GO...who will support them while they ALL go to college? They certainly won't be contributing to the economy at that point.

If you still have an audience after those 4 points, then continue:

5. Ask them to read his book, authored by his own hand, and then ask themselves if he is honestly for interracial cohesiveness.

6. Ask them if they knew about his strong-arm tactics, using his Truth Patrol consisting of official government attorneys and police force members, to silence dissention.

7. Ask them if they heard the NPR interview where he clearly said that he continues to support a ban on concealed carry permits.

NOW GO AND SPREAD THE TALKING POINTS IN THE STATES WITH THE MOST ELECTORAL VOTES: Michigan, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and New York. Let your democratic/independent friends in those states know: WE DON'T WANT HIGH ELECTRIC AND FOOD BILLS. We cannot afford them.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm getting to the point with the Politics and will be glad when its over ... I am tired of the Democrates bothering me with their calls all day and half the night ... I pray that McCain is smart enough to know that the other side is treading on "his" terf and no body is sure he has his state locked up ... McCain/Palin 2008 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.