1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***OT*** This Could Change The World As We Know It

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 100straight, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100straight

100straight Member

I posted this on the "Post Turtle" thread, but it is too important not to have its own thread. Read the link above, and watch the video! Not a lot of press yet, but this could be the biggest discovery since fire.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

2. 100straight

100straight Member

I saw the story about cancer on TV, but I missed the part about hydrogen production until yesterday. I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Just remember, it takes energy of some sort to generate radio waves, so the hydrogen generation part can't possibly be a something-for-nothing proposition.

Hope it works for cancer, though!

4. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I'm certain to ruffle some feathers with this one, but the medical field (along with the pharmaceutical giants) will never let this even get out of the gate.

A cure for cancer has been "on the horizon", ever since I was old enough to read. And trust me - that was a generation-and-a-half ago !! In that time, we've all read or heard about "miracle break-throughs" in the search for a panacea.

The disturbing (but, sadly true) reality is that there is FAR too much money to be made in the TREATMENT of such illnesses and maladies, for a cure to ever be made available in this country.

While it would be fantastic to achieve a scenario where such dreaded diseases would no longer pose their threats to ourselves, relatives or friends -- for every person who does die, there are many others to contract the very same conditions in the future. And the high-dollar cost of treatments will keep doctors, drug companies and medical & research facilities reaping huge financial rewards, just as they have for the past 40 years -- while they continue to "search" for a cure.

It's no different than the phony gas-mileage situation. If one knew where to look, there are any number of fuel-efficient carburetor designs that have been "swept under the rug" by oil companies - never to see the light of day in an automoblie engine in America. They could never realize record profits, if our vehicles got two (or even THREE) times the mileage per gallon we derive from present engine / carburetor designs.

Call me cynical ; call me crazy ; call me whatever you like. If you really do not believe that the almighty dollar rules issues like I've described, I've got another shovel-full of sand to further bury your head with.

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Eddie....we have plenty of oil in this country! If we drill in ANWAR, off the coast of California, Florida and the Gulf...plus shale oil in the '4 corners' area and the newly discovered oil in the Dakotas.

Trouble is that the Treehugging Greenies and the Bambi People somehow have more infuence over our legislators than we do.

6. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

+1 for Ahab. We have it and we need to go get it. The tree-huggers have to get over it long enough for us to free ourselves from Mid-East oil.

7. russp72

russp72 TS Member

Eddie, you are an idiot. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 9 years ago.
    Since that time I've been on about every medication the drug company can put on the market. Vioxx, and all the rest of the completely useless and dangerous drugs they have spent all that money developing. After 2 strokes leaving me to damn weak to hold up my shotgun I discover that most of the newer and vastly improved meds are to dangerous for human consumption.

Russ Pangburn

8. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

AMEN to your very first sentence, russp74. After reading both of his posts, I'm not certain I would have even been that "kind" in describing his "logical" approach to very serious issues facing this nation.

I am about as HARD-CORE conservative as you will ever come across. There is not a drop of liberal blood in these veins, so you can get off the "might you be a DEMOCRAT" to disguise your own ineptitude, Eddie.

9. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

K80433SC wrote: "It's no different than the phony gas-mileage situation. If one knew where to look, there are any number of fuel-efficient carburetor designs that have been "swept under the rug" by oil companies - never to see the light of day in an automoblie engine in America. They could never realize record profits, if our vehicles got two (or even THREE) times the mileage per gallon we derive from present engine / carburetor designs."

After working in the auto industry for 38 years, I believed that this ancient canard had finally been put to rest.

First, carbeuretors are notoriously inefficient for introducing fuel into an internal combustion engine.

Second, do you think, that for one New York minute, any automaker would ignore a product which would put them in the number one position in the industry?

Oil companies are not in the automobile business. It is literally impossible to hide any efficient fuel system. Cabals and conspiracies of this magnitude only exist in the minds of second-rate fiction writers.

Engineers well understand the laws of physics. Certain laws just can't be ignored. It takes a certain amount of energy to move a payload a certain amount of distance at a certain rate of speed.

Dennis

10. CDHJ

CDHJ Member

K80433SC
    You are 100% correct.
    The Pharmaceutical/Medical industry/business will never cure another major medical condition. They have learned to milk the public. Why kill the cow when you can keep it alive and milk it. It is sad when the public believes all the marches and fund raising attempts for cancer and other conditions are going to make a difference. They are wasting their time. It may make them feel better but it is not going to help find a cure. Cures are things we read about in history. I believe in the past, medical research was focused on helping mankind by finding cures. Today they have decovered the money is in treatment not cures. The research facilities of today far exceed the ones of the past,yet no cures,just treatment. Wake up folks. The amount of money spent on research and treatment and insurance each year is enormous. If they find cures it all stops.

The automotive industry can easily develope high mileage vehicles if they so choose. They are not going to do any more than necessary.
    When the Federal Goverment regulations make demands and requirements of them they seem to find a way to make the impossible, possible.
    Charles

11. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Dont you get it ,,,its all about the money,,,,,,,,the reason we dont drill our own oil is,,,,now follow closely,,THE US OIL COMPANIES NOT THE TREE HUGGERS,,,,first we use up all the worlds oil,,,,,than we have whats left,,the undrilled US oil,,,,now who sets the price,,,,our good old greedy us oil companies,,,and the tree huggers will let them because it gets real cold in the winter,,,,and its a long walk to the grocery store

12. boneman

boneman TS Member

K80 you are right on. Way way to much money to be made treating cancer to ever cure it. The drug companies would rather spend their money buying lunches for Doctors offices and in general being like the oil people greedy and more greedy. Thanks Larry

13. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have found that since I have arthritis if I wear a copper bracelet on my left wrist and insert a buckeye up my rectum, I feel much better. Pretty cheap cure too.

14. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

Well, about drug companies, they are in the business to treat, not cure!!! I have a friend that had MS in a bad way. He met the severe criteria of a certain research company and someone phoned the right people. To make a long story short, he is the first person to be cured of MS. Or as they like to say "undetectable". This was about 8 years ago. Never heard a whisper about it ever being available to the public. I believe a few select politicians who own stocks are hard against stem cell which has proven itself. Im not suggesting that its the cure all treatment but why are they not allowing all out research. Just my two cents so keep the name calling to a minimum please.

15. JCS

JCS TS Member

Do you know that it takes an average of ~ 15 years to get a new drug to market ? at a cost of about one Billion or more .

Do you know what's involved in making Gasoline ? the cost of building an offshore oil rig, refinery , transport ships ...etc. ?

If there is such a great conspiracy out there ,can someone explain why a gallon of Gasoline is still A LOT cheaper than a gallon of milk, beer, Coffee ,laundry detergent , soda...and just about every other manufactured household liquid ? Even bottled WATER costs more.

About the only thing I can think of that's cheaper is water from a tap . And probably not for much longer .

Are the Pharmaceutical and Oil Industries behind those costs as well ?

Besides, if its so easy , what's stopping all you " experts " here from finding a cure for Cancer , or inventing a new source of free , limitless energy , instead of bitching about what others DON'T do ?

16. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I watched the video and have even read a little about this subject. Until K80433SC mentioned drug companies in his post I had never heard of or seen any referral to drug companies or drugs.

"The Pharmaceutical/Medical industry/business will never cure another major medical condition. They have learned to milk the public."

"Well, about drug companies, they are in the business to treat, not cure!!!"

"Do you know that it takes an average of ~ 15 years to get a new drug to market ? at a cost of about one Billion or more."

The above are just some of the quotes in this thread alone. I have not yet figured out what the relationship is between Drugs and radio waves and gold. This would be a medical procedure that has nothing to do with the research of new drugs. Just the possibility of a medical procedure that just might give the world a cure for Cancer. So what the ??????????????????

Bob Lawless

17. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

i just have 1 question .........uhhh ...was that a spinner bait or a skirted jig ? ......with that many hits, I gotta have one of whatever it was....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.