1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT The propaganda continues

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Just watched Fox News where Blomberg and Kelly are asking congress to pass terroist bill. In spite of the Second Amendment!

They both blame the "gun show louphole" as how these terroist get their guns and explosives!

We had better out law "cash" that how this last one was able to get his plane ticket and got on the plane!

Blomberg also said We can not profile the Islamic extremist because its not PC!

Get a grip America! before its to late!

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

See if you can watch this without vomiting.

3. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

The (I) after Mayor Bloomberg's name stands for "Idiot".

4. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Who can you really believe? I heard the news on several channels yesterday and half said the guy was arrested at the ticket counter and the other half said he was on the plane and it had to be recalled to the treminal. What's the really story? If they can't even get a thing like that right who can you believe?

5. timberfaller

He got through by paying "cash" for his ticket! it wasn't until he was on the plane, they said "oop's" we have a problem!

NY is in the terroist crosshair's because its the sespool of PC, which make's for easier access into it!

When you know who your enemy is and refuse to deal with them, because you might offend some of them, you'll get your "just" dessert's!

6. timberfaller

Just watched Fox News where Blomberg and Kelly are asking congress to pass terroist bill. In spite of the Second Amendment!

They both blame the "gun show louphole" as how these terroist get their guns and explosives!

We had better out law "cash" that how this last one was able to get his plane ticket and got on the plane!

Blomberg also said We can not profile the Islamic extremist because its not PC!

Get a grip America! before its to late!

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

See if you can watch this without vomiting.

8. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

The (I) after Mayor Bloomberg's name stands for "Idiot".

9. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Who can you really believe? I heard the news on several channels yesterday and half said the guy was arrested at the ticket counter and the other half said he was on the plane and it had to be recalled to the treminal. What's the really story? If they can't even get a thing like that right who can you believe?

10. timberfaller

He got through by paying "cash" for his ticket! it wasn't until he was on the plane, they said "oop's" we have a problem!

NY is in the terroist crosshair's because its the sespool of PC, which make's for easier access into it!

When you know who your enemy is and refuse to deal with them, because you might offend some of them, you'll get your "just" dessert's!

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mayor Bloomingidiot.

12. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

You watch, eventually they will outlaw cash and only government registered electronic trade accounts will be authorized. I'm telling you guys, the mark of the beast is not fantasy

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The gov't wants to really believe they got the guy before he boarded, that way they can say their program works. I've heard also, he was on the plane and the pilot was radioed not to proceed.

14. timberfaller

Do you think that a bunch of politicans that claim they fixed health care can fix our terroist weak pionts?!

Home Land scurity has become an oxie moroon I think.

And yes I know my spellings terrible, I am a product of public schooling

15. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Problem is, the people that is doing the bitching is doing nothing about the problem. Just keep bitching. Lets see the Birth cerificate.

16. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

There is something in the water in the Northest that drains the brains of it's citizens. These fools have been attacked repeatedly by Muslims but they still don't get it. I think they could be attacked every week and still not get it. The Northeast part of this country is the least religious part of this country. But that is only if you are considering the traditional religion of this country, Christianity. They do have a religion and it is political correctness. Their faith in it is so strong they refuse to recognize those wanting to kill them because it isn't politically correct. That mixed in with a lot of cowardice. They are afraid to acknowledge their real enemies. For those two reasons they are the ideal victims of terrorism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.