1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ The Pranksters on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

When I was a kid my friends and I did some awful bad things like ringing peoples doorbell and running away. I think the worst was hitting a car with a snowball. Some of these kids nowadays are straight out vandals. Do you remember some of the pranks you played at home, in school ect. What about now, maybe at the trap club.

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Back a few years ago when I was in 4th grade there was a lot of snow (around 13") and we really ticked off about not having a snow day. So at the bus stop we came up with a genius plan to make a giant snowball that would stop the bus and we could get out of school for the day! So we made a huge snowball (around 4-5 feet high...probably less but as I remember is was that big)...and we hid around the corner as the bus came and were all very excited! And...well then the bus plowed right through it and that's about it...
    -Trappy

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I was a little bastard. My friends and I still talk about the old Codger (Mr. Taggart) that I used to mow the grass for. This guy was a SUPER dick*&%d. One day, I heard him complaining to his poor Wife about his car not being ready when the body shop had promised and he kept going on and on (the guy that owned the body shop was a family friend of ours).

Well, my buddies and I got a little bored one afternoon and called his house explaining to him that his car was ready and he could come get it this afternoon (I had to listen to his tired speal about poor customer service, etc, etc). We sat and watched as him and his get into the AMC Gremlin and head out to the body shop with a mean scoul on his wrinkly face (about 1/2 hour drive). And then we watched him come home and get out of his car....we were literally on the floor. I couldn't breath and almost passed out.

That's just ONE story about that guy.........

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Hey Tron, You ever flush a cherry bomb down the toilet in school?? If not You should have.

Jim

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I don't know about cherry bombs but an M-80 frome the 4th floor will DEFINITELY blow the pipes out somewhere between 2 & 3.

Caused a lot of chaos in the department store too.

HM

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

We made prank calls...all but history now since so many folks have caller ID.

Mostly we'd call stores:

"Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" "Better let him out?"

"Is your refrigerator running?" "Better go catch it"

Can you please page "Mike Hunt."

Can you please page "Peter Gozinya"

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

We used to pee in a bottle. lean it against a door, knock, and run like hell. Murray

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

We used to go to the dump and find an old purse. They we'd attach a string to it and put it in front of someone's door and ring the doorbell.

When they came out, all they say was the purse, and when they stooped over to get it, we'd yank the string and grab the purse and laugh like heck. And of course run like hell to do it to someone else up the block.

Hauxfan!

9. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Put Vasoline on the toilet seat in college...hide behind the door when your room mate went in to go....listen for the #@=+(8*!!!

Then go in and help him out...or not.

milt

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Vasoline on doorknobs.<br>
    <br>
    The cliche flaming bag of dog crap.<br>
    <br>
    Exhaust whistles.<br>
    <br>
    Swiping ROAD CLOSED signs and placing them elsewhere.<br>
    <br>
    Egging.<br>
    <br>
    Toilet papering (TP'ing).<br>
    <br>
    If you had two phone lines, call two different parties at the same time and connect them together.<br>
    <br>
    Blow a dog whistle into a bullhorn and get every dog in the neighborhood to barking.<br>
    <br>
    Built a spark gap generator and would fire it up during TV football games to drive the nasty neighbors crazy.<br>
    <br>
    Put Ex-Lax in hamburger and fed it to lose dogs roaming the neighborhood. (The owners got a surprise when the dogs went inside.)<br>
    <br>
    Tie M80's to helium ballons with a long cannon fuse and let them drift over a few neighborhoods before they went off.<br>
    <br>
    Duct tape a realistic dildo to the Ronald McDonald statue when they weren't looking.<br>
    <br>
    If you got a lousy take out pizza, revenge was to order pizza and give them the address of their rival.<br>
    <br>
    Limburger cheese on the radiators at school.<br>
    <br>
    Put fish guts and heads in mailboxes on Saturday nights on hot weekends. By Monday the smell was atrocious.<br>
    <br>
    Put conservative bumper stickers on cars owned by liberals.<br>
    <br>
    Change the lettering on signs.<br>
    <br>
    When cars were parked in annoying places with For Sale info written in white shoe polish, we'd change the price, phone number, or make comments like "Rod noise, "Smokes" or "No title".<br>
    <br>
    Wrap a heavy duty tie-wrap around a driveline. It would smack the crap out of the floorboard.<br>
    <br>
    Take black construction paper, cut out bad words and tape it over their taillight lens. Also tape colored plastic over headlights, like red and blue.<br>
    <br>
    Once rewired a friend's car horn to his starter solenoid. When he cranked the engine the horn would go off. This also worked great if it was hooked up to the turn signal or the brake light, but it had to be before the horn relay or it would pop fuses.<br>
    <br>
    Marbles in hubcaps.<br>
    <br>
    I've probably forgotten more than what's listed above.

11. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I think Brian takes the prize for biggest juvenile delinquent (or do you still do that stuff now Brian???) *<;-)

I lived in a co-ed dorm at Nebraska. Even numbered floors were guys, odd numbered floors were girls.

One night about 3:00 a.m. a buddy of mine and I snuck up to the girls floor above and removed all the handles from the sinks and showers in their bathroom.

Ended up not being all that big a deal, as I understand all the girls just went up two floors to the next girls floor and did their stuff.

A buddy of mine put clear gelatin mix in the toilets. I never heard if it gelled or not.

12. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

This is kind of long but still funny to me.

Many years ago I was the Ncoic of the Base Communications Center at Macdill AFB(Tampa Fl) and I had a practical joker that was good at it. One day I received a phone call and told me that one of my Airmen had released a Top Secret message to uncleared and unauthorized personnel(a very serious mistake) and I was to get to Col Schumers office right now to recover the messages and take care of the problem. I hung up and immediately went to the Colonel's office and told the civilian secretary that I was there to see Col Schumer to which she responded that he was tdy and had not been there for two weeks. I immediately heard Steve laughing in the hall way. Boy was I mad.

But it gets better. Steve was getting out of the Air Force and going to work in London England for the CIA running a communications facility. He had never been camping before and we decided to take him to Lake Griffin, which is part of the Harris Chain and was full of gators. He had never seen a gator except for in the zoo. First I found a gator slide which you could tell was a big gator with sow nests all around. I went back to camp and got Steve and put him in the front of the boat to show him the lake and unknown to him a big gator. I was running wide open to the gator slide and thirty feet from the bank I cut the throttle and it surprised the gators and here they came sliding down almost in the boat. One was a bull gator that was 12 feet long, next thing I knew, Steve was trying to get in my lap, having walked backwards all the way to me. Well He told me that we were even as that made up for all, all the practical jokes he had pulled. I thought not yet.

That afternoon I went out and netted two small gators about 18 inches long but one of them managed to somehow get out of the live well. We bass fished till almost dark and then went back to camp and cooked dinner. While Steve was doing the dishes I sneaked down to my boat and got the little gator and took it and put it in Steve's sleeping bag then got in my sleeping bag. I called Steve to the tent door and showed Steve the pistol I was going to sleep with on my chest. They decided to sit around and drink a few beers and I layed there almost cracking up everytime I thought of him coming to bed. I had told the other two guys what I was doing. Well Steve finally decided to go to bed and zipped up the tent fly and unzipped his sleeping back a little and slid in and then it was almost like a tornado. He ripped the sleeping bag open getting out of it and tore the door open on the tent. The guys were outside cracking up and when He realized what I had done, I had to show him the pistol again. I told him, now we are even. Unfortunately I have lost touch with Him, his name is Steven D. Keene from Pa. Jackie B.

13. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

a couple of my buddies and I were bored on a Friday night after the local FB game was over, so we agreed to go over to a small town just east of us in NC Kansas and open a couple of fire hydrenents , i had a couple of pipe wrenches in the truck, we open at lease 2 if not 3, all was well until the next morning when the one buddie went in to get his hair cut, he said all the older ladies were pissed, they could not make coffoe or take a shower , not a drop of water left in the water tower. At the time we thought it was aweswome, but looking back if could of been a bad deal,
    CHuck

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thought of another one. Went fishing down the Allegheny river. Caught a catfish about 14" long. It was near the 4th of july. I put a m80 in the catfishes mouth lit it and threw it back in the water. The fish got dis-oriented and swan back to the shore. The m 80 went of and I had red stuff purple stuff a nd all kinds of s--t on me. The fish got me back. Murray

15. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Used to soak a roll of TP in water, put an M80 in the middle and crimp the ends. Light the fuse, throw in the second floor hall, yell second floor sucks and shut the door. f course, a bunch of guys would run in to the hall about the time it went off and covered them with little wet pieces of TP. Big mess.

In the frat house, take lights out of the restroom and cover the urinal with Saran wrap.

Fill a large envelope with shaving cream, slide the open end under a door and smash the envelope with a large book. Shaving cream everywhere.

DO NOT TRY THIS!!!! Squirt lighter fluid under the door and leave a little trail to outside the door. Light with a match!!! This was really stupid and could have killed someone.

16. gotbass

gotbass Member

In dorm living, took a vacuum filled with powdered sugar and reversed and blew into opponents room, painted dorm monitor's windows black on the outside so that they could not see the girls being brought home and the goodnight kisses. In high school we would drive by the grade school crossing guards and toss a milkshake at them also in the cafeteria take the straws covered with the paper tube and dip end in gravy and shoot up to the ceiling and they would stick. hundreds of them waving in the breeze

17. trench12

trench12 TS Member

try this- lift the seat on the commode and carefully place mustard packets on the bowl rim exactly where the hard rubber bumpers on the bottom of the seat make contact. Take a toothpick or something similar and use it to prop up the seat so the bumpers don't touch the mustard packets. Your imagination should tell you what happens when someone sits down.

18. fam

fam TS Member

A couple of years ago I came into possesion of an unusally large amount of stripper clothes.One night at the gun club ,I put a skimpy one piece outfit under a fellow shooters truck seat.I figured his farm help would eventually find it and wonder where he'd been. During the planting season he starts at 4:00 in the morning and doesn't get home till 11:00. A really long tiring day. So after finally getting something to eat and settng in his easy chair, one night ,his wife comes in and gives him something in a little baggy. A few weeks after I put the outfit in his truck, he bought a new truck .This was the day he had his wife clean up his truck so he could sell it.He opened the baggy and held up the outfit totally clueless as to why his wife was so p*ssed.He asked her if she was going to wear it and p*ssed her off even more.

She was "divorce mad". He had two very bad weeks at home before they figured out how the outfit got in his truck.It worked out better than I could ever imagine. My daughter even came home from school and said she heard what I had done.He still doesn't think it was as funny as everybody else did.

Regards

19. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

I'll plead the 5th! :)

20. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Just a few prank calls one night. Nothing after that, aside from soaping some cars on Halloween nights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.