1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT The Perfection of the Left

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

waireguy:

Your points are well taken. Many people espouse the ideology of the left because they don't knw any better. Also most of the time the left leaning solutions are very simplistic and require a bobble head movement rather than genuine thought.

Yep, gun crime. Lets outlaw guns. Uh-huh. A nanosecond of reasoning reveals that crooks don't obey gun laws. Amateur or professional.

There is a crying need for a method of dispensing common sense solutions to problems rather than knee jerk law making which, as we already know doesn't work.

You should condense your little essay here to the couple most valid points and email it to O'Reilly. I would love to see it on National news.

I realize Fox News is still media but, like the NRA, it's one of the few chances to get something done. In this case to provoke thought.

I hope Coulter's latest gets some exposure but I'm not holding my breath.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.