1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- The other banks doing the same as BofA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DS-AA, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS-AA

DS-AA Member

Here we go again. Most will remember that B of A is allowing immigrants to have bank accounts and credit card without any documentation, I read yesterday in the paper that Wells Fargo, Citibank and others are doing likewise. What should we do now, stuff our money in the mattress?? I already pulled all my accounts from B of A and put them in a local bank that doesn't do illegals. What next, anarchy?

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

The anarchy will come later,,,,after america changes its name to----"North American Union" which will involve Mexico,Canada,America....

Of course the middle class would have been destroyed by that time,,,,and the Illegals would have driven down wages to the poverty level,,,and then national health care,,,in which we will all be treated as if we were patients at Walter Reed Hospital....

But,,,American business sees "illegal immigration" as a money making opportunity,,,,(just ask Western Union) and don't care if our laws don't allow these things to happen,,,,,,but it dosen't matter,,,the country is gone,,its just that the majority don't know it yet!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I still don't see what is so hard to understand about ILLEAGLE aliens. While I don't agree with it, I have to show an actual ID that is really me, to get an account. Why don't they? I don't see how this is the end of civilization, but if it is then money will soon be worthless, only guns, gas, bullets, water, and food will have real value. I hate to agree with grammie even a little, but I can usderstand where he is coming from. Dang that hurt to say. John

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

All the feelgood liberal pukes will not wake up till it's too late.

We have been invaded and we're not fighting back. My Children may have an OK life, but my grandchildren are doomed. As they enter thier teen years, they all alike, male and female, learn to shoot and use tools. I see to that.

Later I will teach them to reload, and to be skeptical of authority's benevolence. With luck they will be survivors.

HM

5. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

MX-8b, it's fine when the banks take in the money, use it to make personal loans, invest in businesses. The problem comes when the money is borrowed, without valid ids banks can't identify and track down the borrowers who skip and don't repay the loan. We all pay for it with higher interest rates. Joe B.

6. DS-AA

DS-AA Member

YES, of course, make it easy to get in and stay here and they will come, and come and come and come. Maybe it's already too late, but I do my part to make it as hard on them as I possibly can. And by the way, who foots the bill for defaults on their credit cards? The banks?? Please give me a break, it's you and I who pay for everything the illegals get here, and frankly I'm sick of it. Where do I sign up for the revolution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.