1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-The Day After

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by merlynstrapguns, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Our worst enemy (the politicians) will jerk their collective heads out of the usual hiding place, work together for the good of the nation, formulate a plan overnight to protect the citizens, send the illegals back to Mexico, minimize our oil dependancy, ------ What the hell am I thinking ?? There is as much chance of that happening as there is Teddy sobering up, Rosie being rational, and both loosing 75 lbs !!!! harharharharhar----------merlyn....

2. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Merlyn,

I started reading and thought you had lost your mind, then I read the last two sentences. You are right on. Phil raises a great question. Michael

3. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

And Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. If Bush and friends think they can take over Iran... We can`t beat down the Afghans/Taliban.

4. incognito

incognito TS Member

If Iran uses a nuke our only response the next day will be a statement of support to Israel for removing them from the face of the Earth.

Iran useing nuke = Israel wipes out Iran in about 30 seconds.

5. southpark

southpark TS Member

Our response will be the same as with North Korea.

[Crickets chirping]

If anything, we'll try to get them to put evil back in Pandora's Box (impossible once they know how to do it as they can simply start up again) by offering them bribes. Again, just like with North Korea.

I find it amazing that we are the strongest nation on earth yet these tin pot dictatorships are able to bribe and threaten US!

If I were in charge you would see the reverse.

I would tell them that if they don't do things our way we will bomb the life out of them, rather then offer to do things their way if only they stop making bombs.

And if the country truly didn't believe we are the good guys, them the bad, and we would be justified in stopping them, even with force? Well then I would stop threatening them and just let them do what they want and wait until we get exactly what we would deserve in that situation.

6. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

ANTRIM UDF,

No WMDs? What exactly do you call the 500+ canisters of sarin gas that we found because they missed them when they were moving WMDs out before we went in. Or maybe you could account for the 17 war heads loaded with sarin that Polish troops found in 2004 that just happened to be left behind as well. Oh, wait I forgot that was all stuff that Sadom forgot to destroy after the first gulf war.

Tell me what does UDF stand for? I’m assuming that it’s Unbelievably Dumb F***. You’re probably right, Sadom had no chemical weapons, no biological weapons, no nuclear weapons program, no ties to the terrorist that he was sending 25k checks to, no ties to terrorist or Taliban fighters he was treating in his hospitals that were wounded in Afghanistan and of course he was the best of friends to this country.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

What will happen? Picture Pelosi, Kennedy, et al running around in circles clucking like chickens about "we must establish a dialogue" and other sickening cowardly phrases.

With any luck at all, The B2's would be scrambled, and hovering above the Middle east ready to shit plutonium like a seagull aiming at a fisherman.

It would not be any great trick to invent robot operated oil rigs, and drill points that can pierce desert sand that is fused into glass.

HM

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Gentlemen,,,,Gentlemen,,,,Gentlemen:

Okay,,,lets address the original question first!!!!

First and foremost,,,understand this,,,,The United States of America DOES NOT attack countries that have a nuclear arsenal!!!!

If Iran announces that have ballistic missles with nuclear warheads,,,, All "notions" of a direct attack CEASE at that point in time!!!! The ONLY response we will give,,,will be thru "diplomatic channels"!!!

Now then,,,,Another so-called madman is about to enter the nuclear country club!!! I will tell you now,,,,,No direct attack apon Israel will come from the Iranians!!!! They are not stupid,,,a launch will be detected immediatly,,and the country that fired it will be identified within two minutes of launch,,,and where its headed for,,just as fast!!! They would lose the number 1 friend if they were to launch,,,that being the soviets,,,,they will not risk losing that alliance at any cost!!!

An attack upon Israel will come from INSIDE the country,,,,by people that somehow will manage to slip in!!!

Now if they manage to start making small "tactical nukes",,,,that will be a------"problem"!!!

We WILL NOT strike a "working nuclear reactor" and iradiating the area for 500 miles in every direction,,,,Our allies are there,,as well as China,Russia,,,We will not provoke international outrage at such an act!!!!

If worst comes to worst,,,expect to some hardware!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.