1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT talk about a plan

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Taxation at it's best here. Now how are they to know when the tv is being watched by an adult or a child. Sheesh, and we worry about serial numbers on ammo. The way things are going I might as well sell all my guns and move completely out of the country. Wondering if the USA is still the best place to be. Getting way to nit picky for me.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=10770

2. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

Hoggy,

Thanks for posting. I find dailytech to be quite interesting, and I get your rant regarding the nanny-state the democrats are trying so hard to create. I don't think FDR had this in mind when he started us down this path but would like to read more about his thoughts in these areas.

In the Soviet State of Washington, they tried to institute a engine displacement tax with up to $400 for a 6-liter engine. We have repeatedly rejected additional vehicle taxes here and yet they persist. We already are amongst the highest taxed state in the union for fuel taxes and yet they want to institute toll roads too.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.