1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT t/c contender value?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fordtech, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fordtech

fordtech TS Member

I have thompson center contender,not a g2 contender.Its chambered in .35rem.It is a 12 inch barrel blued and pachmyer grips and forend.It has a simmons pro hunter scope 4x32.Its in excellent shape,very good shooter.I just dont need it,thinking about selling it.What is a realistic price? Thanks in advavance for your replies. Don Cummins

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

probably about $300.00. I traded a TC Contender package in at Gander...It had 35Rem super 14bbl w/Leupold scope, extra barrel w/Leupold scope...I got $650.00 worth of Rem. Nitro ammo in exchange.

Puablo

3. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Don,I would be interested in buying it depending on the price you come up with.

4. fordtech

fordtech TS Member

The barrel has a muzzle brake.I am not sure what the age of the frame is.It has the cat engraved on it.Sorry its taken so long to reply back but i am sicker than a dog.Ihave double walking pnemonia.I would post a picture but not sure how to.If anyone is truely intrested let me get back on my feet and i will get pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.