1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Stupidity in its finest hour!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

We are going to kill, mane and do as much damage as possible, BUT we are going to do it the "Green" way!!

All because some believe that lead needs to be banned. Higher education has really given us some smart people!!

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/04/army-demonstrate-new-green-ammo-maryland/?test=faces

2. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

It is my pleasure to report you can thank willy clinton for this. He made sure that there was only one place, COUNTRY, that has the raw material for that bullet that is CHINA. He signed an agreement long time ago when he was president. That bullet cant be shot that fast either, it oh,blows up,melts if it gets hot,if ya hit him in the chest it takes two,2,to put a man down did you read what they said, they know its no good but they will use it anyway, another thing, if you find out the price it will get you sick.
    Being Im on the subject of that slime ball, Ill pass another tid bit to you what he demanded when the time came to pick a new side arm, we were using the 1911 45 then, he was president, you know, he cares more about his getting money than he cares about any GI getting killed, after the tests of all side arms were in, the 45 won again, but he wouldnt have it. He told the generals at the pentagon who were doing the test he wanted the beretta to have the contract. They told him, the beretta would break after so many rounds, it couldnt pass the longevity test. He demanded it be changed. How did they go about it???
    anybody, he had NATO change the powder charge, the velocity of the round until the beretta didnt break and it was picked. To this day the round is anemic. Did you also know, when Clinton went on a military base, no weapon could be in anyones hands unless the bolt was removed and no ammunition, explains why Hassad killed so many people. If you dont believe, look it up,sort of makes you feel good inside doesnt it, YOU wouldnt use that NATO cartridge,9mm, for self defense. Lee

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Some time ago when the 45 to 9 switch was made I read an article that stated Italy strong armed us at the time. They were not going to renew the Naval base lease unless we used the Beretta 9mm. How true I am not sure but it sounds like political blackmail and could be true. Bulge.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I remember most of that going one. It went to court and Colt lost.

What I remember reading was Beretta offered to build a factory here in the US if they(congress) would drop Colt for their 92. They were under contract at the time with Colt!

The big brass came back to congress and told them the Colt 45's were all wore out and it had to much recoil for the new recruits to handle! And as a bonus for switching to the 9mm, they could carry MORE ammo!!

I think the military big wigs are trying to get back into the graces of the university campie's by showing them WE are going Green!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.