1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) Spoiled Women........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE?

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Cheryl from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over and yelled at me....

You lazy bum! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up off your arse and give her a break!

I thought "Darn!... Woman"!

Took another swig from my stubby, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunnies, stared directly at this nosey cow and said, in no uncertain terms, "Screw OFF and mind your own business. My wife has green fingers, and she really enjoys gardening".

After a few days I felt really bad , so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower to show my sensitive side.

I am so proud of the deal I got.

I am also proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn.

Yes guys , after all we should take good care of our wives... that way maybe they will take good care of us.

I have attached a picture below. I hope it comes through OK [see below]

¥

¥

¥

¥

[​IMG]

I'm probably to soft with her, next thing you know, she'll want gears on it next......

Hauxfan!

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Hauxfan, you're a very bad boy! LOL

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

AT LEAST IT HAS A SEAT ON IT!

4. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Haux, Your sick, Ilove it!

Tom R.

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux can i borrow it.jackmitch

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Haux, you could probably find a young girlfriend that would cut your grass with just a pair of cheap scissors. You know how the saying goes...

"If there is a will, she wants to be in it."

7. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Geez, Haux!! You're really asking for it!! The next thing you know, she'll want you to get a pair of oxen to pull the plow!

You haven't bought her any shoes lately, have you??

Best,
    Dennis

8. Hauxfan

Recurvy, that's probably a great idea, but then she'd probably want me to buy her some knee pads also and I don't really want to spoil her to much.

Shoes, Pendennis??? No way. Got to keep her shoe-less and clueless.

Sure you can borrow it JackMitch........let's see, I'll use it from April through October and you can use it from November through March. But I expect to be re-sharpened and to have new air in the tire when you bring it back. lol

Hauxfan!

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hauxfan!

You are lower than peat moss.

Ok I have some stuff to share but can't find it right now.

Maybe I need to take a nap since it has been way over 30 hours since I closed my eyes.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/animals/Roosters/?action=view&current=407px-Leghorn.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fog

10. Hauxfan

Lower than peat moss? Wow, never heard that one before.

My brother used to say that a person could "walk under a snake's belley while wearing a ten gallon hat".

Hauxfan!

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hauxfan, you gave away that this was a joke in your first sentence of your first post when you wrote - "A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. wrote - "

Hell you got snow on the ground out there now, so I know you weren't watching her mow grass 2 weeks ago!

I would of believed you if you said you were drinking beer and watching her shovel snow. You should have made it a self propelled snow blower!

12. jmas

jmas TS Member

I wouldn't believe it if he said he was drinking beer.

jmas

13. Hauxfan

Okay, now guys, I'm only going to say this once ;) .......And I am typing slow............This is supposed to be a joke.......lol lol

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.