1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+OT - Something Crawling in my Eye

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I have that same feeling from time to time. Any chance you wear contacts? If so, try changing them out. What I've found w/ my contacts is after while they get little tears on the edges, which gives a feeling that something is moving around on your eye. Failing that, a trip to the eye doctor could be in order, may be an eye infection. As a shooter, the most important body part you have is your eyes.

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

I saw a medical show once where a patient was complaining of the same thing,,,turns out the patient had a parasitical infestation,,,and did have something crawling on his eyeball.......of course,,there was once a Phoenix road commisoner that ate Mexican Produce,,and the resulting parasite caused him to put his car on cruise control at 65mph,,and then crawl out onto his car and attempt to "car surf" the 101 freeway,,,needless to say,,,it did not turn out well at all......

AKA Grammie......

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thats Hillary looking for your vote......pay no attention and she will go away!

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

You sure it's not a muscular twitch or cramping? I've had that and would swear a Klingon parasite was crawling around in there.....Bob Dodd

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

the alien is back, oh no

6. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

See an Optometrist!!!!!!!!

Frank

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Also after seeing the eye doctor get some Ocuvite Vitamins at the grocery store or some other eye vitamins, they really help.

Dr.longshot

8. Lone Gunmen

Lone Gunmen TS Member

This can be caused by cross contamination from oral bacteria, generally only found in Missouri. Sometimes takes years to manifest symptoms. You let DeEtta lick your eyeballs, didn't you?

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I had a "crawly" feeling in my left eye. Turned out to be an involuntary nerve "twitch" of my eyelid and was stopped with a Botox injection.

I was told it could come back - but it hasn't for about 10 years now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

crawling in my eye

sensation of something crawling on eyeball