1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ot - Somebody check the calendar, please

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Has anybody checked the calendar lately? What year is it? I think I might be living in a time warp, or something. Old people acting like teenagers and vise a versa. My neighbor is in his late 40s or early 50s. He purchased a new car, looks like a 69 or 70 Mach I Mustang but he says it is a 2008 model. He doesn’t drive it to work. Sits in the garage most of the times but at night after school he goes out and does burnouts with it then hides it in the garage.

That’s not all. I was at the grocery and some guy came and parked what looked like a brand new Dodge Challenger next to me. Only it look like a model from the early 70s. Thought I was seeing things until I drove by the Dodge dealership and he had a couple more out front that said - Brand New. What the h*l*?

Went Christmas shopping today. First time I’ve been in a department store for a while but it looked just like 1971. Women wearing - bell bottom jeans. What the h**l??

Driving home tonight I was listening to the radio and heard something about the Nixon/Frost interview???? Dick Nixon??? Something about it being on tv or at the theater Christmas day. Then the next song they played was Snoopy and the Red Baron Christmas song circa 1970. What the H*l*l???

The news also reported on the economy. Something about inflation and long lines at the unemployment office. Well hell that sounded like news from 1970 also.

What year is it???

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Bisi,get use to it,it's only going to get better.

I seen Elvis yesterday,I think he was singing Blue Christmas.

What the hell year is it?

Bo

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Better find my slide rule...

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What goes around, comes around............I think I could handle a new "Vette" if I could find a way to get in and out.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ths "NEW" good old days ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.