1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Snowmobile gloves

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by deadpair, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpair

deadpair Member

I wondered if there are any snow mobilers out there, I have finally talked my wife into going with me this winter on some trips on the sleds and she has gotten cold fingers each time we went. I have purchased several sets of gloves and had no luck keeping her fingers from getting cold.She said last night why not ask the trapshooters they know everything.So I am looking for you advice on what I should be buying for gloves.
    Thanks for your help

2. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

Buy her a pair of snowmobile MITTENS, not gloves. She can slip a small chemical hand warmer in each one and be toasty for the whole day. Liner gloves may be necessary depending how sensitive her hands are to the chemical heaters.

Carol Lister

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

What kind of sledder are you that you don't have heated passenger grabs. Lol.

Carol has got the right idea on this one.

All Good,

ec90t

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

The best mitten I have found in 40 years of riding is made by Orr and it's just a Gortex overmit with no insulation that you can layer what ever glove you want under it. I have rode when it was -59 and still stayed warm. Get her some military Bunny boots on Ebay to keep her feet warm. I just bought a set for $15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.