Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OT: Sig/Sauer P225 or CZ 75B

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dcmulcahy 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm looking at buying either a used (W. German Police) P225 in VG+ condition or a LN CZ 75B. I liked the feel of the P225 better (I have sm. hands) but have heard great things about the CZ. I know the P225 is a single stack vs the double of the CZ. All opinions/experiences appreciated. The pistol would be used primarily as a concealed carry piece. TIA.....Randy

#2 ·
I have a Sig P228 (9mm) and a CZ 75B in .40 S&W; They are both such good guns, and I like them both so much that I would encourage you to buy both if you can. Of the two that you mentioned, I would probably have a preference for the P225 in good condition, since these are getting harder to come by, but there really is not a bad choice to be made between the two.

#3 ·
Randy:
I have had both and agree they are both excelent guns. I have small hands and the 225 fit me mutch better and would be my choice especially for cc.
Another gun that fit me even better is the new Smith M&P with the 3 grit inserts. That is my favorite for fitting my hands. Good luck.
Randy

#8 ·
Randy,

I have a really nice sig p225 that belonged to a friend of mine that passed away. I am selling it for his wife, in box,paperwork, very good condition. I just need to figure out what is worth.

If interested, e-mail me at above, drop x's from addy. I can get you some pics later.

Thanks,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.