1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Senator Pelosi's job?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mrskeet410, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

OT OT Speaker Pelosi's job? OT OT

***** s/b Speaker, not Senator, Pelosi *****
    Good catch highflyer.

I usually avoid the politcal threads here, but this quote caught my attention, and so I' share it.

"Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D) of California, has a similar confusion. Interviewed on National Public Radio, she said part of her job as House speaker was to ensure that there would be a Democratic majority in the next Congress. But that is actually the job of the chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee; Ms. Pelosi's job is to legislate and to see to it that the House fulfills its constitutional duties as a separate, independent and equal branch of the federal government."

That just caught my attention. Hey Congress, Democrats and Republicans, how about doing your job and working for the citizens of the Republic, and not for you and your party?

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

She is an embarrassment to any American with a brain. She will go great with a brainless Obama. A dream team.

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

If you think she has a problem understanding her job now, wait till Obama is President...she will probably be the secretary of defense or secretary of state.

JON

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

When was she elected as a Senator?

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

If my dog was as ugly as pelosi I'd shave her ass and make her walk backwards!!!!!

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. Their distinguished Senators are Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein. Can California pick them or what. They love to be governed by liberal Democratic women. Hillary would have been perfect with them. I thought that state was supposed to fall off in the ocean.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The earthquake will bring Brokeback Mountain to Kommiefornia, then the prophecy will be fulfilled.

HM

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Shes had so many face lifts she has a goat tee.

9. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

What brownk80 said. We have no representation here. I begged my friends not to vote for that steroid laced body builder RINO. We could have had a real Republican gov. But nooooo.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.