1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Scooter gets a pass?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Quack Shot, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

According to Fox News, Pres Bush will be giving Scooter a commuted sentence.

2. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

"thanks for taking the hit for us!"

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

he's still stuck with a $250,000 fine and 2 years of probation. Doesn't sound like a "pass" to me.

as usual, revsubsammie has nothing but idiotic blather.

4. billyc

billyc TS Member

so that is the price for "treason"? sounds like a pass to me. outing an undercover CIA agent?!?!? Guess its not who you know - who you _____!

5. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

billyc, you need to do some homework! He didn't out anybody the facts were out long before Scooter got involved...... It's all about politics as usual. If he had outed her it would be a much different story. Oh yeah, how many secret missions did our double ought spy do?

Shoot well,

Jim

6. weagle

weagle Member

That's excellent news. I only wish that ridiculous witch hunt had been nipped in the bud earlier. The special prosecutor must have gone to law school with the North Carolina DA that was prosecuting the Duke Lacross players.

Weagle

7. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Scooter may have been guilty of outing a CIA agent, but he was never charged with that crime. He was charged with perjury...and convicted. He was charged with obstruction of justice...and convicted. Two serious felonies, but he'll serve no time. Another victory for Cheney.

8. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Plame a mere courier? Try again..."Due to the nature of her clandestine work for the CIA, details about Plame's professional career are still classified. " Mere couriers dont have their work classified. She worked under cover as a ""energy analyst" for the private company "Brewster Jennings & Associates", which the CIA later acknowledged was a front company for certain investigations". The CIA labeled her as a NOC, non-official cover. A very difficult identity to create and maintain.

and no...scooter didnt "out" Plame. He just perjured himself in protecting the ones that DID "leak" her identity.

Funny thing is...if Clinton would have done this...there would have been lynch mobs rushing the white house steps.

9. smartass

smartass TS Member

For all the liberal idiots, Scooter didn't out anybody. Fitzgerald already knew, even before he convened the grand jury, that Richard Armitage outed Valerie. The man freely admitted that he did it. Note that Richard wasn't charged with a crime because that Plame bimbo wasn't a covert agent so there was no crime in outing her.

This was a political prosecution, pure and simple, and the one going to prison should be Fitzgerald. It's unheard of to even charge, much less convict, somebody of perjury when there isn't even an underlying crime. What Fitzgerald did was put Scooter in a perjury trap, where he would be charged no matter what he said. In liberal DC it's not hard to find a jury to convict any Republican.

Bush should have pardoned Scooter Libby and ended this travesty of justice.

10. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

im not here to justify any democrat...they feed from the same trough as the republicans.

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

It's kind of hard for even a liberal to justify Klinton's dozens of pardons, the ones he sold to the highest bidder.

subslime, all you do is justify whatever liberals do, so why the change now?

12. smartass

smartass TS Member

Slick did what he was accused of- that's the difference. It was proven well enough. He also lost his license to practice law for awhile and lost some civil cases. zara, I didn't know you were a liberal idiot like revsubsammie.

13. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

and yet...the American people gave Clinton a 65% approval rating for his job as President....even at the height of the scandal.

Bush hasnt seen that number since right before he blew all his popularity invading Iraq.

Must be tough to be a part of the whiny vocal minority, eh?

14. smartass

smartass TS Member

hell, slime, half the people in the country don't even know who the President is, so I wouldn't get too wound up about Klinton's approval ratings. I assume you're talking about the same Clinton who was the only President in history ever impeached. Brag about that for awhile you liberal turd.

What does Klinton have to do with Scooter Libby anyway?

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

It's to bad slick willie didn't have national security as a top priority, instead of sexual gratification. The pot licker basically did nothing to curb the growing world wide terror network while he was president, except blowup a camel, a ten dollar tent, and get a few grunts captured!!

16. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

dont know about you anonymous but if i got caught getting a bj from someone other than my wife i would lie about it also.

17. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Anonymous needs to go back to school. Clinton was NOT the only President impeached. Dee dee dee And of course Nixon would have been but he ran scared.

Dardanelles...I totally agree with what you said. Neither were worthy of the Office of President.

Clinton did nothing to curb the rise of terrorism...and Bush helped it to grow exponentially. Like i've said many times before...they feed from the same trough.

18. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

"What Fitzgerald did was put Scooter in a perjury trap,"

Huh? All Scootah had to do was tell the truth. He chose to lie. Guilty as Hell.

19. smartass

smartass TS Member

OK, revsubslime, who else was impeached?

Looks like the liberals are ganging up on me. Of course, all of them are liar so it doesn't much matter.

20. smartass

smartass TS Member

Actually, dardanelles, I think if you check your facts you will learn that Andrew Johnson wasn't impeached. The House attempted an impeachment, but there wasn't enough votes to impeach him. That makes ole Slick Willie the only President ever impeached.

It's so easy to win an intellectual duel with unarmed liberals.

Hey, bullshit, I have no hate and have never called anybody a name. For liberals, being referred to as idiot or stupid is a compliment. I compliment all you liberals !!!!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.