1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Scam, How bad can it get?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Geez I have to get a new email. Here's a new version of the 419:

My name is Lt. Williams Jakes an American Soldier, I am presently attached to a security company in Iraq, and i am assigned with the 1st Armored Division (Basra)in here in Iraq,

as you know we are being attacked by insurgents on daily basis coupled with IED (Improvised explosive device)explosives we encounter almost every day. This has been responsible for the loss of US and British Soldiers more that combat confrontations.

After the fall of Saddam Hussein, We discovered various amount of funds running into Millions of Dollars which we returned to the new Iraqi Government.
    How ever, when the situation became critical and We began to loose soldiers on daily basis, I decided to keep some funds we discovered just to help our family in case we didn’t make it out of Iraq alive.

The total amount in my custody is US$8.8 Million dollars in cash, all in 100 dollar bills.
    I now want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for me and keep our share .I will have this project shared 50-50 between us. All you have to do is just help us receive this funds when I have them moved out of Iraq .

As you know, Iraq is a war zone, and movement of such an amount can be difficult, but just to make things clear to you, We plan using our diplomatic immunity to move these funds concealed in two silver boxes to Canada , Australia or any other safe location where we have freight immunity access.

If you find it in your heart to help, I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that i can trust and that will assist me in investing the funds till we come out of this war.

Can I trust you When you receive this Funds?, kindly let me know in an e-mail, signifying your interest including your telephone/fax numbers ,your office or residential address, for quick communication .

NOTE: This Transaction is risk free, and the boxes can be shipped out within 48hrs after we have both agreed to carry out this venture.
    Respectfully yours,

Lt.Williams Jakes

This stupid asshole doesn't know that "Williams" is not a proper name. I have never heard it anywhere.

I hope some liberal bites on it.

HM

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plot for a movie!

Best,
    Dennis

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Yes.....This is really getting pretty bad! Wonder who the low life bastard was who initiated it, and if he/she really thinks most people are dumb enough to buy it?

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

You guys are going to look pretty silly when my money arrives, concealed in crafty silver boxes as it is. . . Those customs people will never think to open them - that's what I'm counting on!

Neil

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Neil......"If" mine arrives, I'll buy you a beer!

6. pendennis

Neil, for the right amount of money, I won't call U.S. Customs, telling them to be on the look out for your crafty silver boxes.

PS, Neil - At this moment, I'm waiting for real money. I've been declared the winner of the Spanish, Irish, English, French, and Italian lotteries. I'm also assisting several new friends in their attempts to get large sums of money out of Nigeria, Libya, Eqypt, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and the Congo. We'll then see who's the richest!

Best,
    Dennis

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Dennis.....Need a partner?

8. pendennis

Yes, hipshot. However, as a token of your trust in me, please provide your DOB, SSN, your AMEX card number (with security codes), and bank account number. I will use my newly-gained riches to make a deposit directly to your account. Also, I will need you to cash several cashier's and bank checks.

Best,
    Dennis

9. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Yes, a veritable flood of 411 scams coming in every day. Haven't seen this many in over a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.