1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT SAY GOODBYE TO #8

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

IT'S OFFICIAL DALE JR.WILL NOT BE IN THE NUMBER 8 FOR NEXT YEAR.THEY COULD NOT MAKE A DEAL HIS MOMMY FOR THE NUMBER.KYLE BUSH AND TONY STEWART PARTNERS? IT WILL BE AN INTERESTING SEASON IN "08".

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Kyle Bush and Montoya should be teammates. Then maybe when they crash each other out of a race, they'll beat the shizit out of one another and the sport can be rid of both of them.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You Nascar freaks should go to a Nascar site. Who gives a dam about Nascar?

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

What's Nascar? rg

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying, dummy. What is it?

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Lets get something straight its his STEPMOM not his mother.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

I predict that DEI will put some total rookie into the #8 car and ... well ... they will dump so much money into the car and team that the rookie will take the championship and once again Jr will be left somewhere in the back.

I hope Dale Jr never wins the championship ... he wants it so bad but he just doesn't deserve it.

8. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

shot410ga, your crapping in the dummy's "fruit of the looms". LOL RG

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I take it that Jr. explained all of this to you the last time you spoke with him Lump?

10. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

JR. should have thought about all of this before he made the jump. If he wanted to keep the 8. He should have stayed where the 8 is.Hopefully they will give him the 5 and everyone will think he is Kyle. O boy I better stop now. I am starting to get carried away. He He He

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Isn't the bigger question, Why is Teresa such a Bitch?

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm with Blizzard on this one! If the old man were still alive, none of this would have ever taken place! Teresa's real colores are starting to show!

ec90t

13. BMC

BMC Member

Yah, like "make sure and put the engine in Junior's car with the pin half way hanging out." Man, you just know they are sticking him with motors set on kill.

Lumper, I predict you are probably in the vicinity, but not close either. They won't stuff a rookie in the #8 seat, at least that is my opinion. There are some potential prospects that might jump at the chance to ditch their current ride and drive for DEI. The problem is.....who wants to drive the #8 Budwieser Chevy....and know you will get your ass booooed by chastizing fans? Whoever dons the #8, and even more so if BUD is still on the hood and fenders, better have some extra thick skin and an unlisted address and phone number..lol.

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

BMC ... if that is what is needed to drive the #8 I should apply for the job cause I already have those qualifications and more. ;-)

15. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I'll bet that Bud does not stay with the #8 just to avoid all the BS that will go with it!I hope Jr. does well at Hendrick,but if he don't it won't be because of faulty equipment!

16. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

N on

A thletic

S port

C entered

A round

R ednecks

38-01615

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

I was in the stands at NASCAR event and that is exactly how the fans described trap shooting nomderf ... interesting how both sports have so much in common.

18. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Shooting,racing,drinking,etc. They all go hand in hand!

19. BMC

BMC Member

Bob, drop the "g" from those three words and it would seem more fitting...lol

20. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Remington Arms used to be a sponsor on the #8 car of Dale Jr....so it qualifies to be mentioned on TS.Com....I mean what the heck..there has been threads on Homo Cowboy movies, turtles hatching, and every other subject. Why not a little Nascar action???......Uncle Sam, Pa.....#8 Fan !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.