1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - ruger 10/22 value

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by a budine, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a budine

a budine Member

OT - I'm trying to establish fair market value for insurance purposes - I have a Ruger 10/22 International - walnut/blue and have no idea what it is worth. 10/22's sell for anywhere from $150. to $1000. - can any of you Ruger collectors help me out. My local dealer is less than helpful - I need you guys. Respond here or to my e-mail. Thanks. ALB

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

75 dollars in used condition probably

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Check it out on Google. Click on one that is like yours. HMB

4. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Cheapest on Gunbroker is over 600. I'd bet you can't replace it for less than that if its in good (90%+) condition.

I bought my first 10/22 at Kmart for $45. Had to cut a lot of lawns for that!

K

5. a budine

a budine Member

Got some more input locally - apparently the walnut stocked versions are running 700-900 in NIB condition (this one is unfired-no box) and the birch ones are 200-250. Bought it for 200 and she was happy - but I'm going to get some more money together for her - I don't like screwing anybody that badly. If there is more info I could use, please send it along. Thanks. ALB

6. setool

setool Member

An "HONERABLE MAN" in my book !!!

There are still many good people left, who consider honesty and conciese over the almighty dollar.

My hat's off to you, Sir !!!

Mark Schneider

7. a budine

a budine Member

Issue resolved - finally got to Ruger with the serial numbers and manufacture date - it was the cheaper model and we have a fair purchase price. Thanks for the imput.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.