1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Roadshow Tickets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

I am trying to win two tickets to the Chattanooga, Tn. Antiques Roadshow. Tickets are only avaliable by e-mail lottery drawing. I have already used mine,wifes and sons e-mail and my work address. Im sure if some trap shooters helped me by sending in your e-mail and address my odds of winning would go way up,so help me try and win tickets. If i win from someone here i will pay whatever the cost would be for you to mail the tickets to me.

Bill

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

oh i should of mentioned if i get tickets i would like to take one of the antique target glass balls to get appraised. I bet it would make the tv show..

Bill

3. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

Bill,

Drop me an e-mail at the address above, reminding me that if any Antiques Roadshow tickets show up in my mailbox that I got them for you! Otherwise, by June or July I'll have forgotten all about it.

4. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

I did it. Please repost later. I won't remember who I have them for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.