1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-Red Dots On Bumpers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

On the Phil Kiner blog, he stated that thieves place small red dots on the rear bumpers of the vehicles they wish to target. Just a heads up.

Lou

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

They will change this procedure as soon as they realize that we are on to them. It's a good idea to check your car all the way around for anything that could be used as a mark.

Make it a habit to check your car (body, bumpers, wheels, windows) before you leave a gun club. If you make it a habit even at small practice shoots, then you won't forget to do it at the big shoots.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

About ten years ago my shooten buddy and I stop,t at a restaurant about 10 PM. The parking lot was very dark and not alot of cars . I try to set at a table and see my truck if I can That was when I got to thinking . We had over 30 thousand in guns and stuff in the back of my truck under a soft cover .

I changed that the next week .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.