1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**OT** Real Heros

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by T H Wallace, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T H Wallace

T H Wallace Member

Feb 13, 2008
    I got this as an e-mail today, and thought the people on here would appreciate it.

Lindsay Lohan is 24 years old and her story has been all over the news because she's a celebrity drug addict and a thief.

Charlie Sheen is 45 years old and you must have been under a rock all week if you hadn't heard about his antics -- thanks to our very warped news media, and their ridiculous sense of what is important.

This happened while:

Justin Allen, 23,

Brett Linley 29,

Matthew Weikert, 29,

Justus Bartett, 27,

Dave Santos, 21,

Jesse Reed, 26,

Matthew Johnson, 21,

Zachary Fishe, 24,

Brandon King, 23,

Christopher Goeke, 23,

Sheldon Tate 27

All are U.S. Marines, gave their lives this week in combat for you and me. There was no media for them, not even a mention of their names in the news. That's absolutely outrageous. These Marines were real heroes Please honor our fallen Marines by sending this on!

THWallace USN 1982-1988
  2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Semper Fi God love and keep them.

--- Chip King ---
  3. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

Mar 7, 2008
    i hear ya, i got so GD sick of hearing bout those hollywood morons, i could just about puked, those kids, in those combat zones, gettin kia and wounded, nothing ever mentioned, just shows what the main news media thinks are important, sickening ain't it....dk
  4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    The young truly take the brunt of the burden of any armed conflict.

To bad we cant make Lohan and others work in aide stations, in these areas of operation as part of their sentence.

Regards from Iowa

5. bigk

bigk TS Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Do you think our glorious Commander in chief knows their names?,or gives a s*hit.

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2007
    The difference is that you can laugh about Sheen and Lohan. There is nothing entertaining about dead marines.

People don't like bad news and so the media complies by supplying useless crap about useless people. That uforfortunately the ironic truth about our media reality - it is actually non-reality,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.