1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Public Thank You.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BRGII, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

OT "The Unloader" Thank You.

Gary Bully (The Unloader) is a class act. I had my Perazzi MX10-RS break down at the Inland Empire (bent cocking rod). He spent 2 hrs. of his time tearing the gun down and fixing it. Wouldn't take a nickle for it and even offered me a beer. I am eternally great full to Gary and his wife Judy. Thank You Richard

I sure would like to know why, at a big shoot like the Inland Empire, that no gunsmiths are in attendance. I would have been screwed if not for Gary.

2. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

OT "The Unloader" Thank You.

up

3. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

4. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Fuel Prices have made Phillip from P&P route his travels differently....can't blame him for economic reasons.......he will be at the Spokane G.C. for the Washington State shoot next month. There is a shortage of traveling gunsmith's, atleast in our area in the Northwest....when you see Phillip next in our area, let him know how valuable his services are. I had a some gun issues as well at the Inland....fortunately with the aid of some friends it wasn't a big deal....but without Phillip there you have to hope all your gear is in top notch shape.

John

5. psfive

psfive Member

UP TTT for Gary B.
    Paul

6. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

I will be at Spokane for the Washington ATA state shoot then I will be at Evergreen for the Washington PITA state shoot and the Grand Pacific.Sorry i could not be at the Inland Impire but I have heard it was a great shootn and that it was run very well. Bobby does a great job and so does the rest of the people from the club

7. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Reason they did'nt come?? Don't need to as long as nice people like Gary is there. We DO have a lot of good people in this sport!
    Stick your hand out, say hello--you will meet a ton of them!!

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Job well done Gary!!! I did not know that you did any gunsmithing as well. Although I am not surpriced. I was just using your product again today!! The shell cutter. It works better than any I have ever tried. I can use it in all ga's as well. Thanks again for a great shell cutter. Break-em all Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.