1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT -- Potential for Resale --OT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GordonWood421, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Like some other shooters , The "PINCH" is getting worse . I would appreciate sincere advice on the relative value and the relative interest in two(2) really nice O/U I have .

1) Remington European Market GR 6 30" Trap Version CITORI Invector with wood set to match . Several 2" ported CTs that cause the piece to handle as a 32" . The receiver is "nitexed" or equivalent .

2) Dakota Gr2 Zoli 32" (Scrolled Engraving) Extended Choke Tubes , D/O Trigger group Adjustable Comb ; Case available .

3) Verona 34" MonoTrap -- as the Zoli above except presented as a Verona ; with Case .

More info and pics available to serious buyers . I do have some health problems and don't wish to antagonagize anyone , but will be unable to respond to those who respond with less than serious responces .

Please understand .

Charlie

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Charlie

Go back and verify what you have.

#1 Does not exist as described.

#2 Depends on whether it is an Antonio Zoli.

#3 If #2 is an Antonio Zoli, then the Verona is not in the same class.

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

Charlie, I think you meant that # 1 is a Browning Citori Grade VI and if that is indeed the shotgun you reference, Blue Book says it's worth $2,400 minus $150 in 98% condition and $2,100 minus $150 in 95% condition.

There is no reference to a Zoli Dakota in the Blue Book nor a Verona as you describe. However, if we knew what series Verona, i.e. LX680, LX692, LX702 or a LX980 I might be able to help with the values you seek.

Steve

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

If the Verona is an LX 980, it is very similar to the Zoli Kronos series of guns.

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The Antonio Zoli is a great gun. The Angelo Zoli is of much lesser quality, and has been out of business for some time.

6. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

The Verona Monotrap models are made my Antonio Zoli. The one's I've seen listed on gunbroker,gunsamerica etc. have prices from $1500-$1800.
    I have the LX980 O/U which is the Zoli Kronos as timb99 said & it is a very nice gun.

i_shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.