1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Pet pictures

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by calilori, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calilori

calilori TS Member

I have a website for the pet lover. I like to post pictures each day of pets. Sort of like the Daily Kitten or Daily Puppy, except I post pet pictures by the family. I post all of the pets that belong to one family on one day and so forth. Anyway, I'm starting to run a little low on pictures that have been sent to me. I only have about two weeks worth left to post, so if you have a pet that you just know is the cutest pet ever, and would allow me to post it, please pm me for my email address if you don't already have it and I'll be happy to post it for you. If you have a question about how the pictures are labled please just take a look at the website listed above. I just post the first name and/or screen name or any way you might like for me to post. Please send me your cute pets. I don't post anything without explicit permission, so if you want me to post your pets you have to say that your pet pictures are for posting. Thank you!

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

Bumping for more pictures.

3. calilori

calilori TS Member

Thanks for the response guys. I knew I could count on you! Keep them coming!

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

Thanks guys for the bump up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.