1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot ?- other shooting sites

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by a budine, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a budine

a budine Member

While TS.com is great and checked every day, I have other shooting interests. I am looking for sites of equal quality for bullseye pistol, AR platforms, IDPA, etc. I know there is a plethora of good info among shooters, I just need sites (addresses) to find them. Please respond here or e-mail me with what sites you know. Thanks. ALB

2. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

What's the matter, Al? Getting bored with winter?

Ric

3. a budine

a budine Member

Pretty much - not trapshooting ATA any more and am exploring other shooting venues - just for fun. Restarted with the pistol team - not where I was when I left off five years ago - but not far off that either. Been playing with various loading events - just satisfying my curiosities. And, Walton will win its first first place team ever this year. We've only been shooting as a team in this league for 60 years. How's life in balmy Moscow this time of year?

Not much response on here yet - I'm a bit disappointed.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Google, silly.

-Gary

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

AR15.com

6. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

Al........

-12F when I went out this morning...... About normal...... Only 6 more months until spring..............

I don't mind it here, compared to the last place. Since arriving, I haven't seen a single sandstorm, and nobody shoots rockets at me...........

rimfirecentral.com has some interesting things occasionally.

Good luck with the short gun......

Ric

7. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

For USPSA/ISPC, IDPA & pistol shooting in general, it is hard to beat Brianenos.com

8. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

thehighroad.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.