1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Oriental NC Photos and Webcam

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dmarbell, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

http://towndock.net/news/scenes-from-saturday-morning

Oriental is located in Pamlico County, just below where the Neuse River connects with the Pamlico Sound. The Pamlico is the second largest sound on the East Coast after the Chesapeake Bay.

Close to ground zero for Irene. These are photos, the web cams don't seem to be updated since last night.

Danny

2. jegk80

jegk80 Member

Hey Danny,

Oriental is a great little town, sailed in and out of the harbor several times on my way down south through the "ditch", had wonderful all you can eat shrimp dinners at the Steamer. All this before I became addicted to trap, sold the boat and brought a camper. In any event I hope there is not too much damage and everyone stays safe, I'm in Philly bracing for whats coming our way.

Joe

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

We're just west of Smith Pt. Lighthouse where the Potomac meets the Chesapeake Bay. As the old watermen like to say, "things are gettin' just little rank."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.