1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT OJ

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Poor OJ was asked to leave Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse Friday nite with about 12 friends because owner Jeff Ruby says that all the attention that OJ still gets sickens him. Ruby says a customer was "GIDDY" upon seeing Simpson, that's when Ruby refused to serve him. Now comes the fun because he(Simpson), will sue for racial discrimination says his attorney!
    What a bunch of crap, but should he be allowed to serve who he wants or is it truly discrimination?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Damn ... I thought this was going to be about orange juice instead its about that murderin simpson dude who wacked his exwife and friend.

BTW ... I prefer my orange juice on the pulpy side and a just a little sweet. I hate it when it aint got no pulp and its kind of acidicly bitter. How do you prefer your OJ?

3. Loyac

Loyac Member

That SOB will get his just due eventually...

4. wam6187

wam6187 TS Member

Most restaurants do reserve the right to serve whoever they please - so I would say he is going to have a hard time winning any kind of "discrimination" suit.
    Mr. Ruby can claim he was refused service based on the fact that his presence disrupted "normal" business.

BTW, I live close to several Ruby restaurants and have dined at quite a few of them - O.J. missed out on one heck of a meal. Too bad too sad...

Bill

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Lumper...I also prefer my OJ on the pulpy side,...I think backing over him a dozen or so times with an SUV would be just about perfect

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25011928@N00/103800704/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a>

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That murdering SOB deserves to get tossed out anywhere he goes - even McDonald's!<br>
    <br>
    I have to laugh, though, when someone tells me how racist America is these days. I reply that just 40 years ago in the south if OJ had just simply dated his wife, much less turned her into a human PEZ dispenser, he would have been lynched and his body dragged behind a pickup until the skin was all worn off.

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Oh well, I like my OJ without any pulp at all.

Janet CJ

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

OJ with 12 friends???? Who the, jury.

He was probably looking for the "real killers" at the restaurant.

I would of threw the sob out if it was my place also. Do you really want to serve that bastard a plate of food with a steak knife?

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

BISI...wouldn't that be the ultimate dig for OJ...before serving his dinner, come take away the silverware and replace it with a plastic knife and spork

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

CalvinMD, loved it!