1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT.Octuplets mother has Six other children!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bocephas, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

This young mother has six other children,single and living with her parents.

Who do you think is going to pay for this?

So,now she will get a bump in (WELFARE).

I will just about bet you these 14 kids do not all have the same (Daddy).

Put her sad ass to work,and she would not want all these children.

This burns my #ss.Obama will take care of her,free handout.

Well I have vented now,so flame on.

bocephas

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

And the liberal media will make her a star!!!...just watch as Oprah and Ellen and the rest of that scurvy lot pay her big bucks to appear and all the baby supply companies will line up to give her stuff for the free exposure they will get.....it will be intersting to see 20 years down the orad how many of her 14 contribute to society and how many end up in the slammer....

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

It was reported that the 8 embryos were implanted? She was already on welfare and the U.S. taxpayer had to of paid for this (unless she had a donor??). Too bad Nancy Pelosci couldn't have worked her magic or was able to use this case to support her Stimulus crap. Is it just me or are we insane? Darrell

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Yepper, she can field her own football team!

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

On the TV News they are complaining about and closing down "puppy mills"....how about her?

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I haven't read anything that says she's on welfare. Where did you see that?

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Do you think you would get it from the media if she is on welfare? Get real! She's probably an illegal alien which will make her circumstances a double secret.

8. lostbrd

lostbrd Member

cbs news

9. 410Ed

410Ed TS Member

In todays papers, article said motherwas asked how she could afford invitro for 8 babies. She said clinic said they would pay! A lot offree publicity for this clinic, no doubt!
    Also, AA of her 14 kids were in vitro.
    Who needs 14 kids!!!!!!!!!!!

10. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

"Who needs 14 kids!!!!!!!!!!!"

Careful.

That sounds an awful lot like "nobody needs an assault weapon."

Do you want the government regulating how many kids you can have?

Can you say PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA?

11. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

I'll tell ya what. Sometimes my two boys drive me crazy. There would not be enough hours in the day for alcohol consumption for me to handle 14 kids!

12. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

I do not want any of my tax money going to this baby mill. By the way the state is not going to issue tax refunds as they do not have any money, but if you owe you had better pay up.

Clyde

13. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

This story galls me. Not because of the mother, who obviously has mental health issues, but because of the doctors and counselors who let this happen.

The mother's motivation, according to the news, is that she didn't want to "waste any of her embryos" so she had them frozen. They were a byproduct of previous in vitro pregnancies .

All her previous pregnancies, all in vitro, and all while she was a single mother, produced extra embryos. In a women her age, and in subsequent pregnancies, the medical protocol is to implant, at most, two embryos.

I would like to find the doctor who implanted all these embryos, against common sense and medical protocol, and require him to fund their hospital bills (approximately $400,000 per baby)as well as the cost of raising this litter.

I would also require the counselor who approved this procedure(a required step for in vitro situations) to chip in for raising them as well.

14. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Brings to mind: A burlap sack and a cinder block!!

Curt

15. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Fox News reported this morning (Monday, 2-02-09) that she wants to sell her story to Oprah for $2 million; maybe the taxpayer can get some of their money back (as I'm suspicious that we paid for all the services rendered).

Darrell

16. puddin

puddin TS Member

i think someone should look into the parents of the mother. How could you let this happen. True or not the news reported that the father has sighned back up to go to Iraq as a contractor. Is that for the $ or get the hell away?

17. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

puke,,

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Only in America" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

and "Only in California"

Curt

20. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

No refund from state? Have the refund applied towards 2009's taxes. Readjust ones withholding to little or no state withholding. Get it back that way. When you get the appropriate amount. Redo the withholding again. Isn't it amazing that the people who have the most dire need of money have some of the largest refund checks? You could start a Christmas Club account with your bank. Nothing better than giving the gov an interest free loan. Can you say financial genuis?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.