1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT / Obama’s Answer to Drilling Debate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

OT / Obama’s Answer to Drilling Debate

Inflate Your Tires

<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6an38" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6an38" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br />Obama<br /><i>by krs601</i></div>

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

This guy is a first class idiot. A true empty suit. But suckers are falling for his BS because despite how stupid he is, he is still smarter than they are.

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Just a thought!!!! Jim

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jim45/POLITICS/?action=view&current=poopumper.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jim45/POLITICS/?action=view&current=Voterintelltest.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. robtbracco

robtbracco TS Member

do you think he even knows how to check the tire pressure?

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Please post a link to that u-tube. I want to email this to people.

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The more of this ass-hole I see, the more he's making me go vote for the other village idiot.

7. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Inflate your tires and get regular tune ups. What a concept. Today, computer controlls extend tune ups to the 100K miles. Most cars don't need but 1 or 2 tune ups in their life cycle today. Of course flat tires do hamper mileage 't or do they? You can't go very fast on flat tires and that helps mileage.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tune Ups?? Once every hunder thousnad miles on new cars. Cahnge the air filter once every year maybe. Tire pressuer you may see an improvement of 1% by keeping the tires inflated correctly. Once again we see that Obama has his head upo his a$$. Let's start drilling

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Good one Jim101. I agree, keep your vehicle tuned up and tires properly inflated. But this guy must be on drugs or a complete idiot if he thinks that alone will solve the energy problem that we have. DA, DA, DA, DA. First word dumb, second word rhymes with gas.

John E.

10. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Democrats keep selling the same crap I grew up hearing decades ago. It is no more true now than it was then. We will never get most of our energy from wind and solar. If we have energy (I don't think they care) it will come from oil, gas, nuclear and coal the same as it always has, unless they want to begin to burn wood again. Democrats oppose nuclear, oil, gas and coal. I am so sick of rich liberals telling me to stop using fossil fuels while the jet around the country and live in giant homes. Al Gore makes me sick. Obama's lectures about Americans using more than their fair share makes me sick. I would love to see just one rich liberal give away everything they own to the government, like they want all of us to do, and live a life of poverty, like they want all of us to do. Just one would giver them a tiny bit of credibility.

11. pdq

pdq Member

This is about on par with Jimmy Carter telling people that the way to cure the then incredible inflation in America was to turn down the thermostat and wear a sweater. Remember his WIN (whip inflation now) buttons?

Incredibly naive.

Pete

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Your oil, too.

13. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

OH JOE! I thought people on this web could think, well not very deeply. See Joe I have seen a neo-con politicians making accertians that drilling is our answer,"hmm". Haven't seen or heard any oil ceo or other board member say they would lower prices appreciatively. Now "THINK" do you expect them to spend billions on drilling and take much lower profits No, I don't believe that Obama has the answer either. What I see is the Texas oil cartel orchrestrating this mass esteria by sending chicken little out saying that the oil sky is falling feeding the spectulators. Yes Mr Pototsky, that is why they haven't drilled on 68 MILLION acres of proven oil reserves already under lease to them, paying millions holding on to those leases. They fear thar some upstart company might get those off-shore leases and flood the oil market is what I believe. They may lower prices for the elections as they did in 2002, 04, 06. Check the trends as the masses have short memories and will vote to keep the same ol, same ol, in office...Mike

14. ChetH

ChetH Member

The Whip Inflation Now button was a Republican idea.

chet

15. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

It appears that the Democratic alternative to drilling and lessening our dependence on oil from our enemies is literally a lot of hot air.

I am disappointed, but not surprised.

16. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Texas oil cartel"

ROFLMAO

Who would that be? The depth and breadth of the ignorance in your post is remarkable. Why don't you google some of those concepts and get some education?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.