1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ Obama Lies About A Dog

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Lead Man, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Can't even tell the truth about the dog adoption. Taking lessons from the the best liars around, the kennedy's.

hit the link above.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Why would you try to stir the pot with something as insignificant as who said what about a dog? The dog has a good home, that's all that matters.

Eric

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The dog deserves better!!

Curt

4. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

It would have been a National event if this had been a Republican. If he will lie about the dog what won't he lie about????

5. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Obama seems to be a pathological liar. Whenever there is any question at all about anything, it seems his first reaction is to simply lie about it. Even is there is no real reason or issue involved. Seems he just can't tell the truth about anything, no matter how trivial. Even the Clintons could take lessons from this guy.

Jim R

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Oh please, it wouldn't have been a national event if it was a Republican. We're talking about a dog not a national crisis. Get over it.

Eric

7. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Looks like we have another bammy lover here. Don't like the news when the liar is not on your side there mixer. LOL get over yourself.

Goes to character seems bammy may not have any, like lots of his suppoters.

8. gotbass

gotbass Member

If his lips are moving he is lying. If he is breathing he is thinking about lying.

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Leadman,

No, I'm not a "Bammy" lover as you put it. I just don't have the hatred for the man as you seem to have. Getting all bent out of shape over the dog issue is a waste of time and effort as there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Eric

10. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

No hate here as I posted the other day, disgust for his loyal followers and their (your) twisted views of character.

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Clinton only lied about getting bj's. He wouldn't have lied about killing Vince Foster if they had ask him about that!

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Its kind of funny that the dog sorta looks like o'bamy,,,maybe he's the dogs real daddy,,,,

13. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Eric

Obama shows his lack of character more every day. If you will lie about a dog don't you think he will lie about anything. What is so hard about calling a spade a spade? He is who most on here thought he was. SCUM

14. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The dog was a gift, the breed fit the requirements because of the allergys of one of his daughters. He said he would get them a dog and he did. Where's the lie in that?

Eric

15. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Mixer, he lied about the dog cause he said he was gonna get a rescue puppy. He was influenced by the Kennedy Klan to get a pooch from one of his buddies. He just lied, pure and simple. What's so hard to figure that out? You must be a Bammy lover for sure, taking up for him the way you do.

16. ismah

ismah Member

OICU812: You dig a hole everytime you open your mouth. You are an embarassment to this forum and to trapshooters everywhere.

17. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Hey mixer go get under the porch and lick your wounds, if you're gonna take up for your boy at least have facts. Oh I forgot liberals don't use facts.

18. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Leadman,

I'm not a liberal or an Obama supporter and I do look at the facts but I don't make mountains out of molehills like you seem to do. Who was harmed by the way he got the dog? Are you so perfect that you can stand in judgement?

Eric

19. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Sounds to me like you enjoy taking up for your boy.

I will repeat again it goes to character. I did not have sexual relations with that women sound familiar or how about nobody died when clinton lied. You a billy boy fan also?

You must really be a mixer with the switch stuck. Just keep diggin there liberal boy.

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ismah GFY,,,are you one of those radical muslims or somethimg worse,,you really need to STFU,,

Everyone on this site has YOUR number,,and its about up,,,D--- H---,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.