1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Nipple rings cause airport security issue

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KenC, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenC

KenC Member

Gloria Allred no less. What an ambulance chaser she is.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Words fail me. The purpose of all this crap is to ensure safety, not blindly adhere to some arbitrary dictum.

64 year old grannies have to remove their shoes, too.

Is it possible a blue dress and a pack of cigars would have gotten her through?

HM

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

What an idiot....and I don't care what some ambulance-chasing attorney claims...you don't have a constitutional right to nipple rings that overrides passenger safety and security. She can fly with her concealed nipple rings when I can fly with my concealed Colt Gov't. model .45acp.
    Just my humble opinion....

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

What's the purpose of a nipple ring, if it's not in showing it off?

Just declare it as you would a set of keys. Lift your blouse.."see, here they are".

5. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Think about this: Why were pliers needed to remove the rings? Thing about it. Obviously, the rings served little or no purpose. I suspect the rings have been ignored for a long time and there is likely good reason for that.

Beats me, however, buttaface? Allredish personality? No...couldn't be.

6. trap906

trap906 Member

thats gotta hurt!!!!....geeeezzzeee

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Easy to blast the owner of the nipples. But the underlying problem here is in the mindlessness of the TSA people.

Did they think the nipple rings were going to blow up? Or maybe they were like the pin in a grenade, pull it out and Ka-Blooie!

That might be an interesting sight.

I always love the TSA people who think a snap cap is loaded ammo. And you can't approach them while they manhandle your precious high dollar shotgun.

Half the time they can't even work the keys.

I will now go daydream on the blow up boob. LOL.

HM

8. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

The owner of the nipples was one fugly woman (saw here on the news). That aside, the TSA people are idiots led by mindless morons. Why in the heck should she have to remove her rings? Where is the threat? Geez, common sense is so freeken uncommon these days.

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

GunDr wants to know "What's the purpose of a nipple ring, if it's not in showing it off? Just declare it as you would a set of keys. Lift your blouse.."see, here they are"."

I will answer that question for you it is jewelry to be displayed or not displayed at the wearers discretion. Further more it is non of your business or anyone Else's for that matter. This person has rights some are called the right to Life,Liberty,and the pursuit of Happiness. If wearing Nipple Rings makes her happy who are you or the TSA to say otherwise. Allred is correct in this case a Nipple has never been a dangerous weapon.

Bob Lawless

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I know it's a hazardous job and someone has to do it, but.........I will volunteer to be the "Head Nipple Ring Inspector" for the government.

Just have them give me a call at BR549 and we'll discuss my salary and where they would like me to start.

If I must say so myself, I have been known to do some fabulous undercover work in my day............lol

Hauxfan!

11. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

"NIPPLE HAS NEVER BEEN A DANGEOUS WEAPON"

My elbow still has not recovered from Farah Fawcett poster 25 years ago.

Joe

12. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I can't beat a good nipple ring story but earlier this month I flew to Albuquerque. I was determined to get thru the detector without setting it off. Out went the keys, belt, money clip, cell phone, etc. Even my ball cap went as the 'button' on top of some has metal. So, in I step and sure as heck off the dang thing went.

The bottom line? One should learn something new every day. That day I learned the tin foil on four Certs breath mints will set off a metal detector.

sissy

PS to Halfmile: Thanks to shoe bomber wannabe, Richard Reid, everybodys' shoes come off. I always think it would be nice if somebody at his Supermax residence would thump his stupid and ugly self for causing it be so...

13. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The other side of the coin that defends the "innocent lady" here is this: When she goes through the metal detector and/or is wanded in search for metal that keeps sounding the alarm but seems invisible, how can the person running the test tell if it's the nipple rings causing the problem or some other piece of metal which could be contraband until the rings are removed to prove that test? Thus, the need to remove known metal before the person testing KNOWS there is no more metal....Bob Dodd

14. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Nipple Rings don't kill people, people kill people... RLG

15. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I agree with lugnutz: they are dangerous! They are used as mind control devices - DON'T STARE AT THEM! or your head will end up on someone's wall or you'll end up married!

Whoops! .... just kidding, deer! ... I mean Dear! ... oh dear ....

LA

16. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

When you outlaw nipple rings, only the outlaws will have nipple rings.

17. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Maybe, just maybe do think they might have thought the nipple rings were like the ring on a hand grenade and if she were to yank them out on the plane her boobs might explode causing a serious inflight accident?

Just maybe they thought that ...

18. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Should give pause for gals AND guys flying who have rings on even more private areas.

19. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Stop flying until this country is free again.

20. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

1. Always handle a nipple as if it were loaded.

2. Always keep your nipples pointed (and) downrange.

3. Always keep your finger off the nipple ring until ready to shoot.

4. Always wear eye and ear protection.

Were they loaded with 7½ or 8s?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.