Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OT New York times--Joke

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  slide action 
#1 ·
A couple with a little girl were visting the zoo. They became distracted and soon saw to their horor the child had wandered too near the lions cage. Before they could react a female lion grabed the child by the collar and began to try and pull her through the bars of the cage. Suddenly a man carrying a Bible rushed forward and began beating the beast sqarely on the nose! The lion was startled and dropped the child. The man pulled her back and the grateful parents rushed forward to thank him. A Reporter for the New York times witnessed the act and decided it would make a great interview.After he commented on the mans bravery he began the interview. I see you carry a Bible, are you a man of faith? Yes, answered the man. I am not really brave. My faith just allowed me to react. Seeing a McCain button, the reporter then asked "so you are a Republican"? Yes the man answered. The reporter said "Well I ASSURE you this will be brought out on the news". "Oh that isn't necessary the man said." "Nonsense" said the reporter. "A story like this NEEDS to be TOLD! The next day the Times carried the headline "RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN RELIGIOUS FUNAMENTALIST ASSUALTS AFRICAN IMIGRANT AND STEALS HER LUNCH"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.