1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) New Virus Going Around!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Hauxfan!

2. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Ha! Very Good! I KNOW, I have this virus, thanks for the reminder, think I will just take your advice!

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Haux,

Today I went shooting after a Winter hiatus. Completely forgot about work and that was a very good thing. Thanks for the reminder.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.