1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: New version of "Nigerian" Scam

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starshot2b, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    OT: New version of

I received this, this evening. Instead of Nigerians, now it's "British Expats".

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Message
    Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 04:37:13 +0400
    Reply-To: Eric Stratford <info@pd-iraq.org>
    To: (this was my email address)

Eric Stratford
    Baghdad Iraq
    Date: July/25/ 2008

Since 2002, I have been working with the Iraqi ministry of oil as part of the British expatriate team helping with revamping this ministry. I am the team leader. The reason for contacting you is to seek your co-operation in the transfer of funds in-trust into your personal or business account. Since the year 2004 my team and the contract award committee of the Iraq ministry of oil have awarded series of contracts in the oil industry that were executed by local companies in the gulf region. Some of the contracts are listed below:
    1. The expansion of Pipeline network, crude oil and downstream products distribution and evacuation
    2. Supply, install and maintain Explosion Proof Push Button Stations
    3. The construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Products

The total value of these contracts was deliberately inflated to Forty-Five million United States Dollars (the actual value was thirty two million, five hundred thousand dollars). All the contracts have been completed and payments have been approved. The excess amount of twelve million, five hundred Unites States Dollars belongs to my team. we propose to transfer to your account for subsequent disbursement. In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer you 15% of the subject amount, 5% shall be set aside for expenses.

Our share shall be reserved in your country until we are able to come to your country to claim it. Your honesty is paramount in the successful completion of this project. Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of government to ensure the speedy transfer of this fund within 10 business days.
    Please understand that due to the current situation in Iraq and the anticipated chaos once the United States leaves Iraq , I am desperate to leave Iraq immediately upon completion of this project. Please indicate your interest by replying to this email.

Best Regards,
    Eric Stratford
  2. nipper

nipper TS Member

Dec 30, 2007
    OT: New version of

How many credit card numbers and bank account numbers shall i send you now?? Please let me know as soon as possible?? If needed i am sure i cant get a friend or two involved as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.