1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT New immigration Law

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Excuse my language, but I think that SUCKS... Jackie B.

2. dws

dws TS Member

IMO, the only acceptable solution is send everyone of the *@)$) back across the border for good. Unfortunately, all the Goodie Two Shoes in this country just wanna give them a "free pass"

3. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

One more giant step towards turning the United States into a 3rd world toilet
    You gotta luv liberalism

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Another sell-out. Bush has always supported something like this and he has always been wrong about it. It will come to his desk and he will sign it.

If this were put to the people in a national referrendum it would fail miserably. Yet if every American wrote to his/her Congressperson and Senator in opposition to this it would still pass. You see, these people don't vote the will of their constituents. Once elected, they vote their own way then try to bullshit you come next election cycle. So much for representative government.

5. silverBB

silverBB TS Member

While trying to get my grandkids to understand what they actually are doing when they recite the Pledge of Allegance, I had to explain what a democratic republic is and how it is supposed to work. (The public school system seems to overlook this little item) My oldest grandson looked puzzled then stated that "it sure doesn't seem to really work that way!" Our ligislators have NEVER figured out what a democratic republic is, nor what their responsibilities are in one. As said, they vote for what THEY figure is best for them in the short run, and we all suffer as the result over the long run. JMHO Mike

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Exactly- What Birdogs said. And who will these people vote for once they have citizenship? All 12+ million of them? Boy, you all don't think that the Libs are sitting back chuckling at the Repubs expense over this fiasco do you? This whole thing makes me want to hurl.

Brett D.

7. TC

TC TS Member

It is absolutely critical that everyone calls their representatives and lets them know your feelings on this. You can make a difference! If you don't call, you have only yourself to blame. Tony

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Who's going to pay the doctor and hospital bills. None of these 15-20 million have health insurance, and I'll bet none of the employers will furnish it either.

This spells doom for our country. There will never be a republican in the oval office again, nor will they ever have a majority.

Better keep yourselves' protected. $5000 is a lot of money they will need to come up with in a hurry.

To add one more thing, the minority population(the blacks) that have supported this have just cut their own throats. The money that gets doled out, is a finite amount. Now they'll have to share "their" part, with 15-20 million.

I just can't see how some people can be sooo stupid. There's no logic.

9. jabrlin

jabrlin TS Member

This bill needs one added amendment, just add the immigration laws of Mexico
    I would be strongly in favor of passage of this bill!!!jabrlind

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Exactly right, Doug, and did you happen to see the minority population numbers that were released testerday? I'll bet dollars to donuts that those numbers were WITHOUT those 12 million figured in. This whole thing is a travesty to this country. I had always hoped that the crap in the middle east would be over before my son was of draft age. He's 2 1/2. Hell, even if it is over, he'll probably be fighting a revolution right here!

Brett D.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

just start arming yourself because thats what it will come to

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

It was simple enough to see!!!!!!

What next????? Well,,,after we make this group "legal americans",,We will be swamped again as another human wave of invaders comes across by the millions wanting a chance to "get theirs"!!!

Now then Gentlemen---------------remember now what I told you they were here for!!!!! They are here to make up for 12 million high-paying jobs that poured money into social security!!!! They are here to "lower" our standard of living in order to level the playing field for the New World Order!!!!!

They call themselves democrats or republicans,,,But they are NEITHER,,,they are the skull&bones,,,,they are the New World Order!!!!

You have seen what George Bush and S&B can do,,,,,,,,,,and they were Republicans!!!!! Supposedly the "safe ones"!!!! Now hang on to your asses as the Dems finish off what is coming in the next 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violence on the Mexican side of the border is out of control!!!! The drug rings control the border,,,,hell the whole country!!!!! I don't know if there is such a thing as an "honest cop",,,,,I'm even more skeptical about an Honest Mexican Cop!!!! But I know this,,,,,,,Cops in Mexico are being slaughtered wholesale!!!!!! Human heads are being rolled across dance floors as a warning!!! "The "columbian necktie" is being seen agian on the streets of Mexico!!!!

Our country is being slowly drained of its "spirt" not to mention money!!! We have allowed CORPORATIONS to dictate immigration Policy,,along with the Churches in aiding illegals!!!!

If they can't "disarm" you,,,,,,they will "grow" support thru votes!!!! They shall "VOTE" yoou out of your rights,,,,,Vote----from a people that ARE NOT american in heart,,,and couldn't care less about your little piece of paper called the constitution!!!

This government and this president has shit right in our faces!!!!!!!!!! Soon-----free trade from the latin american countries to the North Shore of Alaska,,,open borders,,,a new name,,"N.A.U" (north american union),,a new currency--the "amero" the equivilent of the "euro"-----"Soon" means 8 to 12 years!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

AKA Grammie...........

13. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

President so desperate for legacy,s he willing to sell out American people'...

14. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Bush is the BEST president MEXICO has ever had. I think he's pandering to the liberal demonrats as to catch a break from all the bad war press he's on him.

As an added bonus, the stupid ass is paving the way for Hitlery Klinton to be the next prez.

Just like the Dixie Chunk, I am embarrassed that this clown is from Texas. Bush and anyone in congress that supports this billas is a traitor far as I'm concerned.

I see the days of an armed revolution coming. Santa Anna must really be happy....

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just get into rifle reloading if you are not already. And stockpile.

Season opoens in about 3 years.

HM

16. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

What I can't understand is this that JFK and RFK were killed for a lot less than what Bush is doing to us. I keep thinking that one day I will see on the news that Bush took a bullet in the head over the war or immigration. I guess the Prozac generation just doesn't care....

17. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Go to the above website and sign up to help Roy Beck fight this. He is a very strong voice on this immigration issue.He will help you with fighting this for years and needs all the help he can get.
    Sonny Daniels

18. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

19. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

AKA Grammie, you got it nailed dead to rights.

Tom R.

20. letts

letts TS Member

What do we do with the next 20,000,000 when they get here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.