1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- Need Tomato juice recipe

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ljutic111, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

With all the tomatos this year I thought of making some juice . I did years ago but forgot what I did . Best Bloody Mary mix I ever had .

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

http://www.pickyourown.org/canningtomatojuice.htm

3. Garry

Garry Active Member

Grilled Bloody Mary

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Thanks guys. It wasn`t worth the trouble and the time for what I got out of it. I could have had a V-8.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

We used to make it when I was a kid, little Tabasco, and Leah and Perrin and your good to go ... We had a tomato squisher my Grand Father made that worked great for getting the juice out of them buggers ... Now, I got taste for some of that home made stuff ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I've ran out of quart jars this year canning tomatoes. I've told every neighbor to just come over and help yourself. Please take em!

Record crop here in Southern Indiana this year.

7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Unfortunately this was the worst year I ever had with tomatoes in NJ. Plums are too small and yellow at the stem and all the bigger plants didn`t produce well , maybe 2-3 tomatoes on each plant . Most plants lost their leaves also . I do have a few yellow tomatoes that are full pulp and hardly any seeds and they taste very good with thin skins too .