1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT NASCAR AWARDS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by baflstang, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baflstang

baflstang Member

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you and Happy New Year! I did not watch all of the NASCAR event this weekend but I saw enough to make me glad I didn't. At the end of the show the announcers wished everyone happy holidays, not MERRY CHRISTMAS. I am not a preacher but I am a Christian and I would venture to guess that the majority of NASCAR's fan base is as well. That being said I am appalled that they would sell out to the NON-CHRISTIANS and utter those words. Anyway, thank you for letting me vent and once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year. Good shooting next year and GOD bless. Bill Weaver.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Don't blame the messengers for the message. It was either a NASCAR or network decision to use HH instead of MC. It's a no win situation regardless of what was said, say MC and there will be some viewers who won't like it, say HH and you'll get responses like yours.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.