1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Nancey Polisi on Charlie Rose

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I can't beleive these people can keep their office!

Where is the outcry for a RECALL!

On Cap and Trade, Nancey claims that "because of methane and O2 gases there are towns in Alaska falling into the sea"

Has anyone seen on any news station a town or towns in Alaska falling into the sea? This should be breaking news on all channels!!

She said this on Charlie Rose on PBS Oct.05, 09! Charlie had to snicker, but didn't have the backbone to call her on it!

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Charlie drinks the same Kool Aid or he wouldn't be on PBS. If he snickered I'll bet she kicked him under that table.

When you look up "moonbat" in the dictionary you'll find Pelosi's picture. You see those googly eyes of hers and you know she spent too much time dropping acid with Ken Keasey in the Haight.

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

She stays in office because she represents San Francisco. The real question is WHY the Democrat party made her Speaker of the House...3rd in line to the office of PRESIDENT...!!!!
    How's that thought make our friends in Big Labor feel...?????

4. timberfaller

I got up this morning and turned on the news as quick as I could to she if she was telling the truth.

She LIED! oh no now what am I going to do?

That line out of her mouth is enough to prove Cap and Trade is as big a farce, as global warming is!

5. JohninMadisonWI

JohninMadisonWI TS Member

What I find unbelievable is that people like you are permitted to vote.

Who is "Nancey Polisi"???

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

She's a member of the "leadership" in D.C. that decided to do this:

"Tuesday, October 06, 2009.

Obama Cuts Off Funding for Iranian Human-Rights Documentation [Michael Rubin]

I've got to say, even for the Obama administration, this is a real shocker.

The Clinton State Department has decided to cut off all funding for the Iran Human Rights Documentation Center (IHRDC), which was compiling lists of protestors imprisoned in this summer's unrest, as well as those who were killed in the crackdown.

IHRDC is what human-rights advocates should be: methodical, precise, and apolitical in their work. And yet, the Obama administration has, without explanation, cut off all federal funding to the group which has consistently fulfilled its mandate.

Anyone, across the political spectrum who has any interest in human rights in Iran keeps the IHRDC reports on their desks."

I guess Ahmadinejad can be quite charming when he is carrying his own nuke?

7. timberfaller

Hey John! there is no spell check on this site! and if you can't make out the just of it,

should you be allowed to vote?

8. timberfaller

Watching NP again, PBS is rerunning her BS! Her statement: the best "stimulus" to the ecomony is to continue Unemployment beneifits and hand out more food stamps!

Her top advisers told her so!

Is this women out of her mind?

She wants Health Care passed by Thanksgiving, as a Thanksgiving present to the American people.

Be still my stomach!!!

9. timberfaller

Sorry but I have to correct my post, Its "villages" fallen into the ocean, not towns into the sea!

My mistake, her error

10. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Aren"t all Alaskan villages built on the ice pack? And isn't the ice pack melting? And hasn't the ocean risen at least a 100 feet in the last five minutes or so? After all, isn't that what we are told daily by the UN? So how could Pelosi be wrong? (sarcasm)

Jim R

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

This is some scary shyte!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have listened to this thing (Polisi, Polosie, Polucy, Polosey how ever you spell it) numerous times and she can not, does not and is incapable of a coherent sentence. Every word has something to do with giving our money to people who don't do shyte.

The reason she does not have a concern of money is because she has money, the best health care plan in the world, the best retirement plan in the world and she gets to spend "OPM" (other peoples money)Damn, what a great gig.

Oh yeah, and I vote to.

12. timberfaller

I vote like I shoot, EVERY chance I get!

Recovering from ankle surgery, so I am killing (pun intended) time looking at TS! Having a Great day at it!

Gold going through the roof, dollar loosing value, Polisi stuck on TV, LIFE can't get any better! ha ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.