1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot motorhome for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by beaker100, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

1994 southwind 36x diesel pusher. 134,000 miles good shape. 6 speed allison tranny, washer/dryer combo, banks equipted, lots of storage for shooting equiptment. $29,995.00. doug hubbart jd28hd@aol.com 775-240-5645

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i am located 2 miles from the gun club in linn creek, missouri. thank you

3. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

I always enjoy pics of these big things that I can't afford..Nuc

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Does it have a reloading room and cable TV?

5. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Bump....
    You know what's great about these big ones? you hit a button and the thing levels itself.If you could make it hook up the water and ele.itself you would be in!

6. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Well......Bob,are you going to tell us the story or do we have to ask??

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

well the story. glad you asked i almost forgot. well i was traveling to a shoot and was in new mexico. when the banks system was put on this motorhome the tech did not tie the fuel lines back down so it would every now and then crack a fuel line and dump fuel on the engine while i was driving. well it was getting to be about midnight and i was 60 miles from alburqueri and i smelled diesel fuel so i knew i had broken another fuel line. i pulled over and shut down and slept for the night. in the morning i called the cummins dealer in alberqueri and they had a fuel line so i got the motorcycle out and rode down and got a new fuel line. i got back and got the tools out and raised the bed and started to get the new line on. well i'm leaning into the engine compartment and danmed if i didn't fall in the engine compartment and get wedged in between the engine and the frame. well that wasn't bad enough, as i fell in i hit the the catch that keeps the bed up and down comes the bed. trapped like a goldfish in a clam! well for those of you that don't know me i'm a little on the chubby side, (fat), and i had a hell of a time getting out of there. a trucker was parked next to me and i was yelling for a little help but he could not hear me. long story short after about an hour i finally got myself out and that was the end of my working on motorhomes from the top if someone isn't around to at least bring me a glass of water and a sandwich when i fall in. BOB THANKS FOR THE TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE. LOL

8. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

LOL...At the time,I guess you were sh#tin yourself...Great story..Nuc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.