1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum - Columbus

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smoking357, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Anyone been here? Worth the $10?

2. jwells

jwells Member

i am sure its nice. if you want to see a museum where the owner will start any bike in the house and ride it, go to the wheels thru time museum in maggie valley, north carolina. the guy has some beauties there

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I hear they are moving that to Sparta too.............lol

Hauxfan!

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

The biggest disappointment of my life! I thought they would have some neet crotch-rockets and stuff from Orange County choppers and maybe some videos of cool guys doing wheelies against the traffic on freeways but all it was was Mark's 87, Dick's Daytona-winning CB750 (which had the ugliest magnesium cases I've ever seen) a couple of Mert's 7's, some junk called Gold Stars. The spotlight personality was some old guy named Mann or something - what's an Ossa anyway? And what's cool about a G50 dirt-tracker? - and half the visitors must have been over 50 and looked like they were in a church or something. _They_ should have been in a museum HAHAHA! Gacksville all the way, man! Save your $10 for some neet download from Pixar you can watch on your iphone!

Neil, 46R

5. biff

biff Active Member

Neil,Whatca trying to do, hog all the viewing of a very colorful pageant from the 60's dirt track days.....Troy, Springfield, Columbus, Black Bart, Ronnie Rall, George Roeder, Gary Nixon, and yes the Man....Dick Man! Whatsa matter, didn't you hear the bellow of those old KR's? Where'se it at? I want to go see it! I'm still kicking myself for not buying that CRTT Road Racer!!!! Biff 129F Novice class

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

If HoF's are popular in backwaters like Columbus you never know where the Trap HoF would be an attraction. Maybe we could pair with Blogo (if he isn't in the slammer) and offer twofers on the site of the old Lincoln Park trapgrounds.

7. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Great post, Neil!

8. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

You're a hoot.
    dju

The biggest disappointment of my life! I thought they would have some neet crotch-rockets and stuff from Orange County choppers and maybe some videos of cool guys doing wheelies against the traffic on freeways but all it was was Mark's 87, Dick's Daytona-winning CB750 (which had the ugliest magnesium cases I've ever seen) a couple of Mert's 7's, some junk called Gold Stars. The spotlight personality was some old guy named Mann or something - what's an Ossa anyway? And what's cool about a G50 dirt-tracker? - and half the visitors must have been over 50 and looked like they were in a church or something. _They_ should have been in a museum HAHAHA! Gacksville all the way, man! Save your $10 for some neet download from Pixar you can watch on your iphone!

Neil, 46R

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Neil, that was priceless. Now I have to go to Ohio and see it.

Seeing them in person was better. Put some Blendzall on the stove.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.