1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT More Democrat Family values?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I hope I did it right,

Since I see posting about the Republicans, it only fair to oust the Dems!

I hope I haven't started a craze, THERE is so much post on these guys!

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I don't think it works the other way. We all know that Democrats have no family values. It would be harder to find an honest person in the Obama administration than to find cheats, crooks and communists. You can do 19 year old girls in the White House and get reelected. You can run a homo whore house out of your house and get reelected. You can be caught with cocaine and prostitutes and get reelected. You can be caught with thousands of stolen dollars in a refrigerator and get reelected. You have to be a moral degenerate to vote for a Democrat and it helps when you run for office as a Democrat. It is like a rap artist getting caught and going to prison. It legitimizes them to their supporters.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Well said! Highflyer

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here's a pair of Rappers....
    [​IMG]

5. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Any pictures of George and Laura dressed like that. I didn't think so.

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

If my dog was that ugly I'd shave her ass and make her walk backwards,,,,,,,,,,

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

That's one of the better photoshops I've seen...looks great!!

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hey highflyer, I bet if you're a Democrap you could even get drunk and drive off a bridge and leave a woman in the back of your car and still get reelected. Naw, not even the Dems are that low to elect someone like that.

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Who's a Democrap?

Curt
    [​IMG]

10. tachyon

tachyon Member

timb99,

The FBI raid on William Jefferson happened in May 2006. That was when they discovered the cash in his freezer and he was charged. At that point in time he had over $1.3 million in his campaign chest. His biggest contributers being trial lawyers and various unions. He was first in the election with 30% of the vote and won the runoff election. So he was reelected after the charges against him were brought.

In June of 2007 he was indicted on 16 separate felony charges. He managed to delay the trial a number of times but was convicted on 11 of the charges this summer. He was allowed to stay out of prison as he appealed for a new trial. He was denied a new trial but is still not in prison.

His brother, niece and sister have also been indicted. An aide, Brette Pfeffer has been convicted and sentenced to 8 years on bribery charges, Vernon Jackson is serving a 7 year sentence. His wife is also implicated.

The best thing is that his lawyers have rung up a $5 million bill defending him and he has declared bankruptcy. No money for them.....I used to live in the big easy and watching new orleans politics is an entertaining sport.

11. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

At least the guy can stand at a podium and not sway back and forth because he's drunk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

democrat family values