1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Monday deer humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Haskins Bill, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Ok all that talk in halfmiles tree thread about deer got me to thinking about the story of the three deer. There was a nine point with 10 does. A six point with 7 does and a spike buck with none. Well out of the woods comes a twelve pointer just a stomping and thrashing the ground like a rototiller he did the pee thing then rubbed the hell out of a sapling and then licked a low hanging branch. The 9 point says I don't think I need all these does, I'll just give him 5 of them. The six point said I'll give him 4 of mine. The spike buck ran over the scarpe and peed, knocked over the rub sapling and reached up and bit off the licking branch and came trotting back to the other two. They both said why did you do that? The spike said I just want to let that big son of a gun know I am a male!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.