1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Mexico on the Brink??Are we next??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by waterhouselake, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Recent reports of the escalating violence on our border are terrifying, and the conditions are deteriorating by the day. Mexico's drug war claimed over 6,616 lives last year and these weren't all bad guys. Last week Police Commander Martin Castro was decapitated and his head was found in a cooler outside the police station. A calling card of the local drug cartel was enclosed.

Decapitation is now commonplace in Mexico-just last month a police chief and eight soldiers were found decapitated in the state of Guerrero. And to assure the young people know who is in charge these narco-terrorists are web casting the beheadings.

"There is a new and different violence in this war," said Victor Clark Alfaro, the founder of the Binational Center for Human Rights. "Each method is now more brutal, more extreme than the last. To cut off heads? That is now what they like. They are going to the edge of what is a possible for human being to do."

The situation is so severe that the U.S. Joint Forces Command in Norfolk, VA, has warned that the Mexican government could fail and that an unstable Mexico "could represent a homeland security problem of immense proportions to the Untied States." The report goes on, Mexico's "government, its politicians, police, and judicial infrastructure are all under sustained assault and pressure by criminal gangs and drug cartels."

According to the National Drug Threat Assessment for 2009 Mexican drug cartels now "control most of the U.S. Drug market" and they do so with an unimaginably sophisticated communication systems used to reach organizations in some 230 American cities.

General Barry McCaffrey, former drug Czar, describes the situation: "The outgunned Mexican law enforcement authorities face armed criminal attacks from platoon-sized units employing night vision goggles, electronic intercept collection, encrypted communications, fairly sophisticated information operations, sea-going submersibles, helicopters and modern transport aviation, automatic weapons, RPG's, Anti-Tank 66 mm rockets, mines and booby traps, heavy machine guns, 50 cal sniper rifles, massive use of military hand grenades, and the most modern models of 40mm grenade machine guns."

Heaven help us if they move their attention north and our military isn't there to meet them.

Our government admits the threat is eminent, but they are doing nothing. Our border must be secured now. Otherwise hordes of Mexican refugees-looking for homes, services and jobs are going to come pouring over our border in larger numbers than ever before. And along with them will be the violent enforcers of the drug cartels.

This is deadly serious. But you would never know that from the response of new Administration to the border.

Yesterday DHS announced they were going to allocate 50 million dollars to "mitigate the environmental impact of the U.S.-Mexico border fence." Are they joking? This is nothing but an old left wing stall tactic. Narco-terror is on our border and the best they can do is another environmental impact study! (This is how they held up the fence in California all those years.) These guys are no more serious than the crowd just tossed out.

I could spend pages condemning those whose job it was to secure our border anytime during the last 20 years but that won't keep America safe. It is our responsibility as citizens to do everything in our power to get the job done now.

We simply must turn up the heat on Congress and this Administration. Let them know Americans want the border secured NOW! Already Obama is expressing concern for getting re-elected and keeping his Congress Democratic. We must begin the calling and the writing again and we must find opportunities to personally confront our congressman and Senators.

In the meantime Tom Tancredo and I will be doing radio and TV to encourage others to join our team and so that our Army of Americans grows so large that Washington will be forced to act.

We need your help now. First get on the pones and begin calling the We need your help now. First get on the phones and begin calling the White House at (202)456-1111 and the Senate [Click Here for a list of phone numbers or you can call the capital switchboard toll free at 1 (866) 220-0044 and ask for your Congressman or Senator]

Thank you for all your help and support. I deeply hope I can count on
    you to help us today! America is at risk and unless we act now we could lose her.

God bless you for all you do to keep this country strong.
    Bay Buchanan

Paid for by Team America PAC

501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org
  2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

May 9, 2006
    Mexico/Afghanistan????? Is there a similarity starting to show. This IS scary.

KEYBEAR Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    In the last 5 years the crime rate in the small city just 15 miles south of me has went out of sight .. The City has a Meat Packing house and it,s now all Wet-Backs . I do not go shopping with the wife without a gun day or night .
  4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Careful now, you're insulting "doctors and scientists" according to our buddy Dick "Turban" Durbin, the dumocrat senator from Communois.
  5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Sep 14, 2006
    That is a bunch of crap! They have shooting it up down there for over 150 years!

That email is an alarmist and has probaly never set foot in Mexico!

Notice who is sending this crap out!!!!!!!!!!!Just send $$$$$$$$$$$$$
  6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Sorry, I thought you were talking about California & Arizona. And since you're not, it will happen the the U.S. next. Back to reading the blog. Darrell
  7. 6878mm

6878mm Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I lived in Rhodesia and Mozambique when it was going down the gurgler, I learn`t my lessons early in life, if it isn`t white, it`s your enemy, AND I am not far wrong
  8. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    It's about money. The illegal drug industry makes billions of dollars. Local, state and federal agencies can not get the money they need to stop the drug trade. Why won't the U.S. Government put out the money to go against the gangs?

How much money from gangs, mofia, and drugs makes it into the top levels of our government? Back when gangs were starting in our area, our department could have put a big STOP to the gangbangers. It would cost money for OT and court; we were given a "direct order", "we do not have gangs in ..............". Now they are paying the price. It still makes me sick and it's been over 20 years.

You can say we didn't do our jobs. We were not allowed to do our jobs. I'll stop here. I could write a book. Michael
  9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    Dear Blackfoot,

Apparently you don't read or watch the news much. It's your kind of "don't worry it won't happen here" mentality that does nothing to secure our safety. There's a post just below your's referring to "The Stewmaker". Take a few minutes and google that phrase. You might have to pull your head out of the sand to read it. This crap is out of hand down there and as usual Mexico doesn't have the balls or the gumption to git'er done with these dope heads. I'd bet you'd be one of the first to point the finger at everyone but yourself when it arrives here. OOOOOPPPPPSSSS, too late it already has. Last Sunday when 9 people were murdered in Tiajuana the murderers abandoned their vehicles and guess where they were stolen from......Kalifornia and Arizona. So far in January 09' there have been 193 drug related murders down there just 1 or 2 miles south of our border. Does this need to land in your back yard before you stop calling people who post here alarmist? Maybe you should take a little trip to Tiajuana and if you make it back "gringo" enlighten the rest of us with you deep seated knowledge of international affairs. Unless you're prepared to stand behind your comments, go pack sand in it ahole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.