1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Memorial Day - Remembering

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

2str8:

Ok it is officialy, memorial day is right now so I have done my part in the last few years by visiting the grave yards and posting the photo's on a public web site honering the folks of several war's ok the one above is of my kin!!!

Fog

2. razor

razor TS Member

yes, hats off to our vets and fallen commrades. if your shooting today shoot one for them, razor

3. Surferboy

Surferboy Member

There was a thread a short time ago regarding the Traveling Wall. If you haven't been to the one in D.C., it's worth the effort to get there. I drove my son there from Illinois before he joined the Army a few years ago.

I was invited to read names for 30 minutes for one of the panels at The Wall this past Veterans Day and greatly regret I could not contribute due to health problems - maybe next year. The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund has a great video appropriate for this special day. Steve

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Thanks to thier sacrafice we can do what we're doing! Remember it's the least we can do.

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Thank you all that have served and those that are serving! I think it's a day to remind everyone at the "cook-out" what this day really means. A celebration....for all of us that are here, with our families, because someone wasn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.