1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Media now Forced to talk about Colts! LOVE IT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by powderburn, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Couple of great games yesterday! Colts got it done, although it wasn't pretty, and I am in pain this morning for Favre. He HAS to hurt this morning. I bet he had to tape up just to go to bed! I know the Saints are the popular pick b/c of the disaster down there and all, but I hope the Colts rough 'em up! Feel free to share your thoughts!
    -powderburn

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I remember when the Colts were in Baltimore, Md and one night NIGHT loaded up the trucks and LEFT. No warning just did it. I have no respect for a team that does that to its fans and home town. Go Saints

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Personally, I think Peyton Manning's offense is just too good for the Saints. I like Drew Brees, Purdue boy and all, but the Ponies just bring too much. The Jets never knew what hit them. And the Saints won't, either.

Bring your "lucky quarter" to Miami (from your coin-flip O.T. victory over the ViQueens)...you're going to need it.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Farve single handedly blew that game when he rolled right and threw the interception, had he held the ball and ran with it he had 15 years of open field in front of him and that would of put them well within field goal range ...
    He probably didn't want to take another hit, but its football and the Super bowl we are talking about ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. jhoward

jhoward Member

I doubt he could have picked up 15 on that play. Remember, the last series he had to be helped off the field with an ankle injury. With where they were at on the field on 1st down, they should have run AP 3 times and kicked the FG. If Childress hadn't screwed up and sent a 12th man into the huddle, there's no reason to pass on 3rd down.

Had Peterson and the receiving corp not decided to fumble so many times, the Vikings would have likely been up 10 points and not needed that last second FG.

After all the fumbles it's very hard for me to blame Farve for 'single handedly blowing the game'.

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Early morning line has the Colts as 5 point favorites.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.